• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

WC2013 - Los Angeles/Las Vegas - Carpooling Thread

TiLiMayor

WCA
2011VARG01
YouTube
TiLiMayor
//Hello, here I am asking again, new thread style.. Apologies in advance for the bumps I might do in the next couple of days..

I've been planing on going to worlds for the last couple of months and of course since I had to find the best/cheaper way to get there, checking up on plane ticket prices had turned into a routine, and flying out from Bogotá my chances began with arriving at Fort Lauderdale, and then having a bunch of connections to get to Vegas, the combinations are endless.

So, having part of my trip fixed, and with desire of visiting Los Angeles, where I could have much better flight prices, I would like to know if anyone is driving to vegas or returning there by car, and of course, with a seat available, and willing to share the drive with me..

I bet I'm not alone in this one, so if you are searching for a ride as I am, or you have a seat available, do reply..
Might seem creepy for some of you, but anyway, I better try..

Last edited:

izovire

WCA
2009VROO01
YouTube
izovire
Indiana (state), not India (country). :p
1-2 day flight(s) to india... (I had 7 flights just to get to Diego Garcia). Surely a drive from Indiana to Las Vegas would take a little more than a day and a half :p

On topic, I'm flying in from Denver. I still have an empty twin bed at the Riviera. Who will take it? I'm asking for $50 for 4 nights.

samchoochiu

WCA
2010CHIU01
YouTube
samchoochiu
1-2 day flight(s) to india... (I had 7 flights just to get to Diego Garcia). Surely a drive from Indiana to Las Vegas would take a little more than a day and a half :p

On topic, I'm flying in from Denver. I still have an empty twin bed at the Riviera. Who will take it? I'm asking for $50 for 4 nights.
A place to stay for 4 nights for $50? That's a freaking steal, I would take it but I have other plans.

sgtjosh

WCA
2012CARN01
YouTube
joshthesarge

Which days are you going to be in Vegas? I'm looking for a spot to crash for Wednesday night (the 24th) only. :)