• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Win a free puzzle! What is a puzzle you want but currently don't have?

I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!

I would love a Yuxin Huanglong Pyraminx. I really like the event but I don't have the proper hardware for it.

Pooch

I really want any kind of Gan 356, X being the best of course. But I'd also enjoy a good 2x2 magnetized cube

Trexrush1

WCA
2013MAZU02
I have always wanted a GTS2 M or a Valk M. Ive tried them in comps but just finished refreshing my mains so I havent spent on cubes in a bit