• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Win a free puzzle! What is a puzzle you want but currently don't have?

Ua Perm YT

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!
A YJ MGC is what I’d like

Cuber2113

Gts3m . I have tried it at a comp and it suits my turning style. But I can't afford one.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Giving away puzzles? Sure, I’ll bite. I’ve been itching to get my hands on an 8x8. I love big cubes, and the biggest I have is a 7x7.

Then there’s the one I really want that to the best of my knowledge doesn’t exist yet: a good stickerless magnetic gigaminx. I’ve got a regular SS gigaminx, it’s just such a pain to turn compared to modern speedcubes, and after only a dozen solves or so the stickers are chipping.
I hear you on the gigaminx. I had one and enjoyed solving it - conceptually. But the turning was just so annoying that I got rid of the puzzle.

Wow, a Gan 356 Air SM would be the dream, but I'd love any 3x3 magnetic puzzle you're giving away. Thanks for doing this!