• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Win a free puzzle! What is a puzzle you want but currently don't have?

Miqtana97

Cubicle Wingy Skewb would be my first ever skewb and second speed cube hoping to get into cubing have a little magic 2x2

Arinze

I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!
I want the HAYS7M

Arinze

I
I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!

I want the Hays7 M Stickerless

BlueCollarJay

Ready.... set..... go!
Gan 356x

RobN

Any good quality large cube beyond 7x7x7 would be cool.
Oh actually I've wanted a gigaminx/teraminx/petaminx for ages, those look fun. :)

Last edited:

hadofhfo

Ready.... set..... go!
I'd llike the x-man shadow m (stickerless because stickerless is best). Other than that, i'm happy with my mains.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Using a random number generator for everyone who entered, the winner is.......

@OreKehStrah

Please send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a puzzle. Thanks to everyone for participating. Expect another giveaway like this again soon.

If you have any clever ideas for giveaways, please let me know.