• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Win a free puzzle! What is a puzzle you want but currently don't have?

Miqtana97

Cubicle Wingy Skewb would be my first ever skewb and second speed cube hoping to get into cubing have a little magic 2x2

Arinze

I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!
I want the HAYS7M

Arinze

I
I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!
I want the Hays7 M Stickerless

BlueCollarJay

Ready.... set..... go!
Gan 356x

RobN

Any good quality large cube beyond 7x7x7 would be cool.
Oh actually I've wanted a gigaminx/teraminx/petaminx for ages, those look fun. :)

Last edited:

hadofhfo

Ready.... set..... go!
I'd llike the x-man shadow m (stickerless because stickerless is best). Other than that, i'm happy with my mains.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Using a random number generator for everyone who entered, the winner is.......

@OreKehStrah

Please send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a puzzle. Thanks to everyone for participating. Expect another giveaway like this again soon.

If you have any clever ideas for giveaways, please let me know.

Want to hide this ad and support the community?