• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Win a free puzzle! What is a puzzle you want but currently don't have?

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!

Denis2006Mv

Gan 356 X pentru ca am un cub care se misca greu si nu poat scade in timp sub 40 de secunde, si chear vreau sa ajung pe la 20 secunde dar nu am destui bani. , Sau este bun un megaminx

znay

Angstrom/Cosmic GAN 356 X. Because I would love to know what a premium setup really does for a cube and I think the X is perfekt to experiment with to find out which setup really fits my style.