• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Win a free puzzle! What is a puzzle you want but currently don't have?

Gan 356 X or Gan 354 M because i have been trying to figure out what to get for my coach and he is a cuber so i would give it to him.
Shop at cubedepot to save money
Whichever you can get.he prefers stickerless.

Last edited:

MisterMT

I wouldn't want anything too expensive. I just would like a X-Man Volt Squan M/MS just to start.

I'm looking to run a few giveaways over the coming weeks and give away some free puzzles. In order to pick some puzzles to give away, to start, reply here with 1 puzzle you want but currently don't have. Anyone who replies will be entered into a random drawing in the next week, ending June 9th at noon GMT +1. The random winner will give given a free puzzle.

Ready.... set..... go!
Okay... I know this is a lot to ask for but you said it’s okay so I really want a gan air sm.

Christopher Mowla

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
A self-solving 3x3x3.

Seriously though, a good 5x5x5. By the reviews on the Cubicle, the Cubicle AoChuang GTS M looks pretty good.

I was going to say the YuXin HuangLong 8x8 (since it's currently out of stock, and I couldn't buy one if I wanted to), but since puzzles that we are mentioning can go to anyone, I'm pretty sure a good 5x5x5 will be more useful to the winner.

Amotleinad

Well, like everybody, i've wanted the gan 356 x since it appeared but i already had a pretty good 3x3 (the gts 2 m) and its pretty hard to get any good cube shipped in my country. Good luck to everybody!