• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Why have there been no WR's lately?

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
FR this makes no sense
Probably since all the cubers are tired from their new year parties and want to sleep in so they forget that they have a comp and get their when 3x3 ends and go home and forget that there are other events. That or they are too lazy. I guess they could also give the 3-year-old cubers a chance to get a world record instead of selfishly hogging all of the fun to themselves.

OldSwiss

Do you think it could be a hardware issue?

Cube Hardware improved a lot in the last time and there were a lot of records after the pro cubers switched to the last generation of flagship cubes

But now they already got used to the new cubes and I don't know if there is still much space for further hardware improvements.

NONOGamer12

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't think we've reached the limit yet. If you see what people are doing at home, there's still more records to break
exactly
Do you think it could be a hardware issue?

Cube Hardware improved a lot in the last time and there were a lot of records after the pro cubers switched to the last generation of flagship cubes

But now they already got used to the new cubes and I don't know if there is still much space for further hardware improvements.
they can still make improvements to the cubes