• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Where to get spare parts for your cubes?

qqwerty659

WCA
2018CLAW01
does anyone know what 4x4 this part goes to I want to know so I can get the right replacement part pls I need help

Attachments

• WIN_20190211_17_25_15_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20190211_17_25_15_Pro (2).jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 4
  • WIN_20190211_17_25_26_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20190211_17_25_26_Pro (2).jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 4

Reizii_

WCA
2019LAWS01
Does anyone know where I could get a replacement center piece for my stickerless MFJS MF8? I can't find any place that sells them, am I just not looking hard enough?

CFOPCUBER27

while setting up my Yj Yulong v2 m, i lost one of my center caps. Where could i buy a orange center cap to replace the one i lost? (It has to have the same design as the original center cap) BTW I looked for the piece, and around where I dropped the piece; I've been searching for 3 days now

Attachments

• 1558137696841156122142.jpg
    1558137696841156122142.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

PugCuber

WCA
2017CONN04
YouTube
Visit Channel
while setting up my Yj Yulong v2 m, i lost one of my center caps. Where could i buy a orange center cap to replace the one i lost? (It has to have the same design as the original center cap) BTW I looked for the piece, and around where I dropped the piece; I've been searching for 3 days now
TheCubicle has replacements. The model may not show up on the page, but they will have it. Just mention what puzzle it is, what piece is needed, and that piece’s color.
I recently lost an X-Center Cap to my Little Magic 5x5 M and ordered a replacement part from TheCubicle. It came in a little under a week.

DanRman

I have a 7x7 magnetic stickerless hays, and it is amazing. I've been addicted ever since I got it. I was on the train and during a pop one of the caps fell off one of the center obliques. Now I don't know how to fix, is there a way to buy the piece online? buy a budget cube and fit a piece on?

Attachments

• stickfell.jpg
    stickfell.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 7

dagna123

Hey guys. I am in great need of help! I recently lost the blue center cap to my Gans 356 Air (my main and only good cube) and have a competition in a month. Anybody know where I can find this piece?

cubeshepherd

WCA
2016STEE01
If I were to order a core from Speedcubeshop, would it come with the springs, screws, centers, and caps? Whoever I bought my Valk Power M from gave me a Valk core+hardware+centers
Very sorry I missed your previous posts @Cubingcubecuber, but to answer your question (or as best as I can) if you need a certain part (in this case a core) and you order that then you will only get that piece, unless you specify that you need a core, springs, and screws.

For whatever part (or parts) you need, just fill out this form and if you can provide pictures for them of the broken/missing part it does help them, although it is not a necessity.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Very sorry I missed your previous posts @Cubingcubecuber, but to answer your question (or as best as I can) if you need a certain part (in this case a core) and you order that then you will only get that piece, unless you specify that you need a core, springs, and screws.

For whatever part (or parts) you need, just fill out this form and if you can provide pictures for them of the broken/missing part it does help them, although it is not a necessity.
Once I’m paying for 25 individual pieces($1.50 each), I should just buy a whole new cube:(