• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Where to get spare parts for your cubes?

SpaceCowboyy

Replacement parts?

I have a white Dayan Panshi with 3 broken corners and a missing center cap.
Where can I find a place that sells parts for cheap? I don't wanna throw away a good cube. D':

windhero

WCA
2013COCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Only some people sell replacement parts, but practically no one sells parts for 3x3 cubes. Also it's usually cheaper to buy a whole cube rather than replacement parts. Never buy a Panshi. That cube has bad quality combined with bad performance. I see it being like that with the next version if it is based on somewhat the same molds.

There are better cubes out there. You can get a ShengShou Aurora for cheaper than replacement parts and it is also a better cube.

SpaceCowboyy

I already have the Shengshou Aurora; it's my main, actually.
My friend broke her Panshi and gave me what was left of it.
I know it's not the best cube in the world but it's still a cube,
and I really don't want it to go to waste. >.<

windhero

WCA
2013COCO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
As I mentioned before, buying those replacement is either A) Impossible as no one sells them or B) So expensive (I'm guessing 10 dollars) that it is just not worth it.

pipkiksass

YouTube
Visit Channel
It would be cheaper to buy a new Panshi from Lightake or Fasttech, break it apart, use the pieces you need and keep the rest for spares.

Bit of a strange thing to do though, why not just keep the new, non-broken Panshi you'd get from Lightake/Fasttech, get the one you inherited from your friend, drop it from the top of a very tall building while recording on your phone, and place the video in the video gallery titled 'Panshi pop'.

rubikmaster

WCA
2011JANE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright I'm gonna revive this 6 year old thread. Hopefully an actual store that has cube parts exists now. I have 3 cubes with a missing edge which have been sitting around my house for years (an Alpha V and 2 Dayan Guhong cubes). Could somebody help me out?

M

mmcuber

Lost 3x3 Rubik's speedcube center cap

Hi!
Lately I have had some trouble with my Rubik's speedcube because I borrowed it to a friend and he lost the white center cap which he says that has been lost and he doesn't know about it anymore.
So does anyone know if I can buy one and where to?

Thanks,
mmcuber

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you not see the post above yours?! Also, you should probably just get a qiyi sail or guanlong if you can spend money on a Rubik's brand piece.

M

mmcuber

Yes, I've already tried the links above and Rubik's doesn't seem to sell center caps. Anyway, this was my first speedcube I bought when I was new at cubing. Now I already have some very nice ones!
Thank you for the recommendation! I'll take a look at those!

KLG

Rubik's Tower part replacement

Hi,
My Rubik's Tower fell apart, and i lost one of the pieces that hold it together. It looks like a triangle with a curve on it.
Where can i get one?

I bought it a little more than a week ago from the Rubik's store. Would i be able to return it?
Thanks