• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

When fast isn't enough | Speedcubing Tee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Guys,
With everyone's support, I have launched the campaign
Buy Now: https://fabrily.com/speedsolvingtee
You can buy till the end of this month, that is 31st October 2014. After that the tees will be produced and shipped.
Check your "sizing", so you order the right fit and ,"delivery" to know if the tee can be shipped to your country.
Lets make this a grand success :)

8Qsw0YP.png

Lately, I have been thinking that we should have a T-Shirt common to the speedcubing family. We can wear it to competitions or any other place we want.
I came up with some designs but as this is for the whole speedcubing family, I would like to discuss how the shirt will look, what text to be put, logos, etc.
The cost will be 17$ without VAT(Value Added Tax) and 20$ with VAT (Value Added Tax) for the shirt. The cloth used for the shirt will be high quality Premium Ringspun. As of current, I have only thought about a T-Shirt. If you want a hoodie, then I will have to think about it but it can be done.

The latest/current designs can be found on the last page.

As for the colour of the shirt, Primary colour would be black but colour options will be available.
There will be different colour options available like Black, Navy Blue, Red and Purple for men. For female, instead of purple, there is a shade like pink.

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube
Visit Channel
But I was thinking of having the same for all of speedsolving family.
It is to show that we are divided by countries but united by speedsolving.
And that type of service will also cost too much.
I dont think that individual customisation will be available. Sorry for that but I will look into it!

Fawn

At first, I thought, "Oh no, not another shirt design." But it actually looks really nice. It's simple and pretty. I'll most likely get one. Not sure what to make the text say, though...

Maybe "Extra Fresh." Don't ask.

samuelqwe

WCA
2014DION01
YouTube
Visit Channel
But I was thinking of having the same for all of speedsolving family.
It is to show that we are divided by countries but united by speedsolving.
And that type of service will also cost too much.
I dont think that individual customisation will be available. Sorry for that but I will look into it!
That's fine it was just a suggestion.

gj matt

WCA
2015HARN01
I believe the shirts should include tags that can be accessed via the smartphones or other devices of all people who own one of these shirts, so that we can all have an exact GPS location of eachother. This is useful because ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I believe the shirts should include tags that can be accessed via the smartphones or other devices of all people who own one of these shirts, so that we can all have an exact GPS location of eachother. This is useful because ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.

I wasn't aware that people still made Lilo & Stitch references. gj

YouTube
Visit Channel
Any extra features/stuff will just make the price go higher and I dont want people to buy at high price.
So, I thought something for the back of the shirt.
OyM18nt.png

Front remains the same though, so some ideas for the front is still required!
RujtUuf.jpg

stoic

Premium Member
WCA
2013DEAR01
"I cube therefore I am"
(Probably sucks but I've been reading a lot of philosophy lately...!)
"Speedcubing family" (or to continue your own theme add..."United by speedsolving"

Last edited:

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
"Speedsolving Forum"
or
"I can solve the cube"
or something like that. I think it should kind of try to have basic terms that can make sense to non cubers

"Speedsolving" or "Speedcubing" is fine. Having "forum" in there seems silly to me unless you want "www.speedsolving.com"

I'd like a good cubing T-shirt. I actually don't have a single one, partly because I wasn't sure there was one I really liked. If this turns out well I would get one.

YouTube
Visit Channel
"Speedsolving" or "Speedcubing" is fine. Having "forum" in there seems silly to me unless you want "www.speedsolving.com"

I'd like a good cubing T-shirt. I actually don't have a single one, partly because I wasn't sure there was one I really liked. If this turns out well I would get one.

You can reply what you want as a text and other logos/graphics to make it more beautiful :)

So this is the updated one. Tell me which version you like or to make any further changes or adding more graphics :)

bB0v19t.jpg

OyM18nt.png

okhuCbX.jpg

LagHFbz.jpg