• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What is the coolest Algorithm

Ander

Even though it's kind of short, try antisune

You can easily sub-1 it within like 10 minutes of learning it with correct finger tricks.
I second this.
I was addicted to sune, coming from the LBL method, but now that I know 2-look OLL, I just love antisune.
I also use sune+antisune to cover a couple of cases of the 2nd look that I haven't really learnt yet.

kubesolver

Premium Member
The only alg I ever got a specific wow from a non cuber was
(U' M')3 U' M (U' M')4
during a blind solve with M2

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
The only alg I ever got a specific wow from a non cuber was
(U' M')3 U' M (U' M')4
during a blind solve with M2

I hate that alg lol; I always manage to forget it and ruin my solves

I know I already answered a while ago, but I'd say that while not the *coolest*, in my opinion the most *satisfying* algorithm is R' F R U R U' R2 F' R2 U' R' U R U R', which is one of the slowest but also the most fun OLLs to execute for me. It's the only OLL that feels like it's a PLL (which sucks for my times but is great for spamming it)