• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What cubes do you want

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am learning cfop and the 5x5 my dad said that if I learn 5x5 he will get me a 4x4 or a megaminx
can u peeps tell me which ones are good. my budget is 10 to 15$
Best Megaminx is the X-Man Galaxy V2 M. Maybe if you wait for a sale and then use a discount code which honey can give you (honey), which works for thecubicle.com and speedcube shop. If you do both those things you could get it down to around $20 or so.

Best Megaminx is the X-Man Galaxy V2 M. Maybe if you wait for a sale and then use a discount code which honey can give you (honey), which works for thecubicle.com and speedcube shop. If you do both those things you could get it down to around $20 or so.
No. Honey doesn't give you the entire discount, it keeps some of the money you save.

zslane

I'm also toying with the idea of getting the MGC 6x6 and 7x7. I really like their 5x5. The only thing holding me back is that I kinda feel like the 5x5 is already a lot of work; the 6x6 and 7x7 would be exhausting!

I have the GAN 251M and it is a very nice 2x2! I also really like the Meilong magnetic 2x2.

Scrombo

I'm torn between getting the Valk 3M or the Elite. If the Elite feels like an upgraded Valk, I think I'd be okay with the price. Then again, I want the cube that started the product line. I just can't choose!