• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

What cubes do you want

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am learning cfop and the 5x5 my dad said that if I learn 5x5 he will get me a 4x4 or a megaminx
can u peeps tell me which ones are good. my budget is 10 to 15$
Best Megaminx is the X-Man Galaxy V2 M. Maybe if you wait for a sale and then use a discount code which honey can give you (honey), which works for thecubicle.com and speedcube shop. If you do both those things you could get it down to around $20 or so.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Best Megaminx is the X-Man Galaxy V2 M. Maybe if you wait for a sale and then use a discount code which honey can give you (honey), which works for thecubicle.com and speedcube shop. If you do both those things you could get it down to around $20 or so.
No. Honey doesn't give you the entire discount, it keeps some of the money you save.