• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] (UWR?) 3.33 Skewb Average of 12 with 2.45 Average of 5! (Rami Sbahi)

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Time List:
[ 1. 2.31 U' B' U B' L' B' R' U' L'
2. 3.47 U L U' R' B L' B U'
3. 1.56 U L' U' B' L B U R'
4. (1.39) U B R B R' L' B U'
5. (6.28) B U R' U R' B R U' ]
6. 3.57 U B' L B' R' U R B' L
7. 4.50 L B R' U' R' B' U L
8. 4.13 B' R' U B' R L' U' B' L'
9. 3.00 L R' B' U B' L R L'
10. 4.22 B' R L' B' R U' R U' R'
11. 3.71 B R' U L' R B R' L'
12. 2.81 B' L R' L R B' R' B U'

Yeah, I know. I locked up a lot. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetSolver

WCA
2014SWEE01
Even though some of those scrambles are ridiculous, this is certainly very impressive! By the way, I'd love to see how you got your stackmat to work with cstimer :p

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Even though some of those scrambles are ridiculous, this is certainly very impressive! By the way, I'd love to see how you got your stackmat to work with cstimer :p

What an avg5! Well done! I really think it's possible to get a sub 3 avg12.

Thanks!

For those wondering about cstimer, the only reason it works for me is because i'm lucky enough to have an old macbook, with a line in port (unlike the mac pro). Just set the audio settings so that instead of microphone you use line in on system preferences. and then put it on stackmat mode on cstimer. It doesn't work on a lot of my other computers, so sorry if you have one of those!

Also, I believe the average of 12 is UWR, not the average of 5 for sure.