• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 1.813 POV Skewb solve & Pyraminx Best on Cam FAIL (4.77)

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
That 'best' ao5 you're trying to defend in the youtube comments...
So if anyone actually kept track of that, uwr for 3x3 would be 3.xx, since Faz has at least 4 sub-4 singles.

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
RECuber
You turned awfully fast for a non one look solve, and reacted almost immediately to that L4C Skip, godlike reflexes much?
Bruh, that scramble was like wut. I could one look the first side for 4 moves and know where that center is going because I'm my practice time I work on recogognizing first side cases. I knew the center would be there, so in the middle of first side, I worked on looking ahead to the second part. For introduction to Sarah's advanced, I could easily tell that was the Pi case with a last center skip, so I just sledgehammered like crazy and threw my hands down. A lot can happen in under 2 seconds. But I knew what to do for the first side and second center, from inspection obviously.