• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Sion

Found out about a Gan 356 R, a GAN budget model.

X- Xpensive

R-Reasonable

I wonder if it will come in rose gold

xyzzy

They're doing a megaminx. Feliks has one and a pic of it has been posted online.
Now that I am really looking forward to, and I hope that it is good...and that it does not cost a arm and a leg for it : )
According to one of the megaminx scramblers, it's likely better than the Galaxy v2 M. And Feliks certainly thinks so too, since he's using it over the Galaxy v2 M (although he might be a bit biased, being sponsored by Gan and all).

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
GAN 356 R is not magnetic as far as I can tell. So while it looks like a great cube, I already a great cube that isn't magnetized, (the Moyu Weilong GTS2) so I think I'll skip the GAN 356 R, because I am looking to try out a magnetic cube.

Right now I am looking at the Moyu GTS3M. But I'm also considering the latest Valk magnetic cube. I want a good stickerless cube that'll last me a while. Such hard decisions to make!