• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Upcoming puzzles

Kaiju_cube

It's a shame they couldn't make a black plastic one. But I'd choose stickerless over the current stickered one, so this is a good release imo.
you can just take the stickers off, that's all the UV looks like. Under the stickers it's just metallic purple plastic all over.

It's actually a really good cube. The magnets are nice and it's really easy and smooth to turn.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Where are you seeing that? I'm not seeing it on any of the usual stores or the Yuxin insta.
Speedcubeshop:

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Speedcubeshop:

I didn't scroll to the second page of new items when I checked there :)

Thanks!

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
I expect the turning to match what you're saying. You said it turned great but it looked slow and stiff in the video.
And it does imo. A puzzle can be slow and still have a great turning feel. It has resistance from being on factory tensions, being completely dry, and having to overcome the alignment bumps on the internal tracks.

Something I have noticed over the past couple days is that it's strangely loose/flimly.

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
And it does imo. A puzzle can be slow and still have a great turning feel. It has resistance from being on factory tensions, being completely dry, and having to overcome the alignment bumps on the internal tracks.

Something I have noticed over the past couple days is that it's strangely loose/flimly.
Fair enough. Appreciate the explanation.

Imsoosm

Gan Mirror Cube in black and white.
This was posted to Reddit ealier today. It's only in Chinese for now, so no idea what it says.
It's supposedly from Gan's WeChat page.

(7 images)
It's mostly describing the texture and colors of the cube. The new versions don't really change much from the first version, only new change is that the new versions reduces lockups a lot by strengthening the magnets.