• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

U.S State cups at regional championships

MBCubes

So I just thought of a new idea for regional championships and that idea is state relays. Basically it's just like nations cup at worlds and regions relay at nationals but with U.S states. Tell me what you think cuz i think that it could be really fun

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
So I just thought of a new idea for regional championships and that idea is state relays. Basically it's just like nations cup at worlds and regions relay at nationals but with U.S states. Tell me what you think cuz i think that it could be really fun
sounds like a cool idea
Are you two the same people or is it just a coincidence that Milo Black is the same initials that are in the other one?

WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Northeast championship is doing this, and their calling it the “state slam.”