• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Gans III 57mm is now available from TheCubicle.us! Check it out here:

http://thecubicle.us/gans-57mm-p-2195.html

gans57b1.jpg

Cubicle,

I hate to say it, but I generally check this thread and your website pretty regularly, but if this thread turns into a 'sign me up for testing, here are my stats', I think a lot of people might stop subscribing. FWIW...

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Cubicle,

I hate to say it, but I generally check this thread and your website pretty regularly, but if this thread turns into a 'sign me up for testing, here are my stats', I think a lot of people might stop subscribing. FWIW...

Thanks for the honest input -- this is the first time we've selected testers publicly before and we did not anticipate this problem. We will definitely take what you have said into consideration when deciding how to hold future tester selection events.

TiLiMayor

WCA
2011VARG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Juan Camilo Vargas Q

Email: [email protected]
WCAid: 2011VARG01
YouTube: TiLiMayor

-Currently 10 and 17 in the South American sum of ranks rank-list for single and average, respectively..
-Top 5 subscriber national record..
-Met Phil Yu..
-Former Records: 5x5x5 (South America, Single), 6x6x6 (South America, Single/Average)..

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Everyone,

Just putting out a reminder that applications for our LiYing testing round will end today at 11:59pm EST. If you're interested in applying, leave us your name, email, WCA ID, YouTube channel(s) and any other information you think will help.

In the future, we will hold many more testing rounds on an off-site place so as to not clutter this thread with things like people's names and stuff.