• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

TheChriskage

WCA
2011SCHI01
...Although, Phil must have been tired when he stickered my cube. Apparently, when white is on top and green if on front, orange is on the left side....and I thought I was a nub :p But seriously, buy from this shop, it is amazing.

This is the normal way to sticker cubes..

gbcuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Got my zhanchi silk today! Thank you Phil, it is an amazing cube and is definitely my main now. I did have to tighten it a bit, but that definitely isn't a huge problem.

aaronb

This is the normal way to sticker cubes..

*Right side, I meant.....Pretty sad, that I can't tell my left from right. :p

Also, my whole family was confused over the whole "cooler than a guy" line on that business card you give with the order. :) It made me laugh.

Last edited:

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a cube from here last November and it's still not here. Bit worried :/ (we have spoken to them but I just wanted to say this)
Edit: not quite, read post below...

Last edited:
WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I ordered a cube from here last November and it's still not here. Bit worried :/ (we have spoken to them but I just wanted to say this)

I don't mean to be rude, but you never ordered anything. You told somebody else to order something for you and he hasn't followed up with us. Perhaps you can check with him? Our last correspondence ended with him leaving us alone after he promised to update us about his situation.

We're trying to help you, but you have to understand it's a bit awkward to coordinate an international order with two other people. Our best recommendation is to contact your friend to see what's up.

5BLD

WCA
2011LAUA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, I've suspected by I don't like to assume. Ive talked to him but yeah you're right I better find out exactly what's happened.

He left you alone? He told me he sent you a message about the postage and you haven't replied. Damn. As I said I don't like to jump to conclusions but it's getting suspicious. If what I think could've happened happened, many many apologies to you guys... And leaves me extremely angry at him.

EDIT: sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Riley

WCA
2007WOOR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for another great order, and the extra torpedo. (I forgot about that myself) Anyway, on the Guhong, I just found it comes with torpedoes. I've bought guhongs from other stores and they didn't come with torpedoes. I'm not angry about this (even though I was going to install Lubix torpedoes I had bought :p), but why is this? Is it because Dayan or whatever started putting them in, or what? Thanks.
I just realized, that the box the guhong came with says "Da Yan 5-Zhanchi". I tried putting a piece from my Zhanchi into the guhong I got and it fit perfectly, where as in to my other guhong, it did not fit. Do you think you may have accidentally sent a Zhanchi instead of a Guhong?

Umm... do you think I could trade in the cube I got (I'm 99% sure it's a Zhanchi) for the Guhong? The only thing is, is that this cube was lubed with your service...

Czery

WCA
2010QIUB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey Phil.
Do you happen to stock on replacement guhong parts?
I bought a DIY kit some time ago from this obscure shop online. They gave me a melted core and left out a center.
Doy.

n00bcub3r

Just got my Zhanchi Silk a few days ago. :D It easily beats my original Zhanchi by a mile. But i am curious to what mods you did on it as i can't find any differences on the edges and corners.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Manhattan. I see that you are in Jersey. We typically ship to there in 2 days.

Our new set of Guhong V2s are on the way as I type this message. There will, of course, also be a customized model of it.

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm thinking about getting one of your zhanchis for 2H. Would you recommend the silk or the OH? I would lean towards the OH because my ultimate lubix Zhanchi feels like silk, but I don't have anything to compare it to.

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello Noahaha.

Both are usable for 2H. Even though the OH ZhanChi was intended for OH, many people use it for 2H. However, I think for comparison purposes (with the Lubix ZhanChi) getting a ZhanChi Silk would be better. I own a Lubix ZhanChi and from my experience, the Silk is much softer than the Lubix ZhanChi, a cube I would describe as "rigid". The ZhanChi Silk feels slightly gummy, soft and controllable. The Lubix ZhanChi is slightly quicker and snappier.