• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

turtwig

Is there a way to get a custom sticker color scheme on a cube when you buy it, or do you have to buy the stickers separately and apply them yourself?

Selkie

Premium Member
WCA
2011WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Always found Cubicle to be of the highest quality and service but 2 weeks after an order in excess of $220 with 'Rush' paid for and still awaiting a reply to my request for update on status of my order which has yet to be dispatched is disappointing. An acknowledgment would be good at the very least

WCA
2010MINE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Always found Cubicle to be of the highest quality and service but 2 weeks after an order in excess of $220 with 'Rush' paid for and still awaiting a reply to my request for update on status of my order which has yet to be dispatched is disappointing. An acknowledgment would be good at the very least

I'd say they're still backed up from the new year shopping sprees. I've also had some trouble contacting them over the past month.

Joel2274

I recently asked them about an update for my two 3x3 I ordered. They responded and said the delay is due to the Chinese new year and makes it harder to get puzzles around this time. That's probably why yours is delayed.

I

IAmEpic2004

Probably cause they weren't selling as well as the others. Also, they're the only ones under 5 stars :p

TheChaiCuber

WCA
2016CHAI03
TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants...

I don't think anyone should ever order from this store again. From previous orders every inquiry of mine has been ignored and this most recent order (and last) involved a few sticker sets and I've waited 2 whole weeks. Not even that, the tracking package feature is messed up and every time I want to track my order it says there's an error. For all I know I might've lost my order. Contacted them again, and I'm sure they won't respond. I really hope speedcubeshop can provide more stickers so that the cubicle can realize it's no longer the best. Stop promising the best service if you can't provide it. I'm fine with this order it you don't promise anything. I've given you guys plenty of opportunities. God damnit I'm pissed off

Coolio

TheChaiCuber

WCA
2016CHAI03
Hmm. Never happened to me before. Have you tried putting the number into the official USPS website? Apologies if I'm bothering you.

Yes I have, the number looks much longer than normal because the beginning had like 6 0's. For example it looked like: 00000000024827626..... Etc. I'm suspecting it's because the number is bogus.

Coolio