• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

Themagicman03

You really should start checking your emails because some kid hasnt got his 95 dollar package shipped out yet and it has been 4 months and he sent an email and you havent replied yet. He is threatening to open up a credit card dispute and if that fails he is going to sue.

NeilH

WCA
2015HEMN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You really should start checking your emails because some kid hasnt got his 95 dollar package shipped out yet and it has been 4 months and he sent an email and you havent replied yet. He is threatening to open up a credit card dispute and if that fails he is going to sue.

going to sue over cubes???? wth are you talking about

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel

Chill. thecubicle.us is probably the most trustworthy cube shop there is. They are very busy, and will sort it out soon. Also, GL to that kid who wants to sue a lawyer.

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
I've had lawyers charge hundreds of dollars for a short conversation.

Can back up. Once my dad (who isn't a lawyer but does something to do with finance) was asked to a dinner party, and his client (the host) said that he would pay the hourly rate. My dad did about five minutes of work, but got paid quite a bit of money for this, and free expensive food and posh wine!

WCA
2010YUPH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just to update everyone wondering about the $95 order issue: we have taken care of it. It was an uninsured international order that got lost. Things get crazy when packages get lost because it's hard to source the problem. We hope that no problems ever surface, but if they do pop up, we are committed to solving every single one.

For the record, I'm totally safe to talk to. I'll even give discounts if we haven't talked previously.

---

Unfortunately, we don't anticipate the CX3 soft springs coming in soon. We should have them within a month. They are kind of hard to get.