• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Sorry, not to be a pain, but my order has been 'Preparing for shipment' for nearly a week...
Order number: 48960

same here #49152

Mine as well :/ #49328

Sorry about that -- we've made a special note to ship out all of these orders as soon as we can tomorrow!

By the way, all currently outstanding orders containing the YuXin 4x4 Black will be shipped out tomorrow. There was a big shortage of this product since, apparently, the factory wasn't expecting it to be so popular, and they only have 2 people assembling cubes :O

Is the Mini Aolong that you sell V1 or V2? Or neither :)p)?

The Mini AoLong is based on the design of the AoLong V1 (but smaller), so it could be called the Mini AoLong V1. There's currently no Mini AoLong V2.

----

Also, we just introduced an interesting new feature: English and Chinese pronunciations for cubes!

There's only one right now, but we'll be adding more soon: http://thecubicle.us/fangshi-guangying-p-3938.html

As this is an experimental feature under development, we welcome your feedback!

Last edited:

sneaklyfox

WCA
2013HUNG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Also, we just introduced an interesting new feature: English and Chinese pronunciations for cubes!

There's only one right now, but we'll be adding more soon: http://thecubicle.us/fangshi-guangying-p-3938.html

As this is an experimental feature under development, we welcome your feedback!

Love the new feature! I would visit every cube on your website just to listen to the difference!

KevinG

WCA
2013GERH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh sorry, must have missed this post by accident. Could you please email a picture of both problems to [email protected]? This will help us confirm the issue and determine how to best resolve it.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to working with you to resolve the issue.

Yes, we will be stocking that item as soon as possible. We aren't sure if there will be a translucent version yet, but if there is, we'll be sure to offer it!

Just shipped out :) Please see your email for additional information.
My order arrived :D
But the orange stickers of my half-bright set for skewb are missing...

TraciAG

WCA
2015GAGU01
Something is happening to USPS, everyone (including me) is having problems with their packages

Ditto.

Really? I had a trade going and it was supposed to arrive 3 weeks ago... Are they having problems?

I don't know if this is a national problem or just an east coast problem (maybe not since you're in Cali), but I have been trying not to use USPS as much as I can lately. My last couple packages have been late by 4 days to 2 weeks each, and my robotics mentor has had a package stuck in Dallas for the past 6 days.

I don't know these are just employee incompetence or if their logistics system is awful or both...but I'm sick of it :(

primarycuber

My Yuxins arrived today, and wow... I'm really happy with them :eek:
(Please, please look into matte stickers if you can...)

Adding a gift because of the wait was a very nice gesture, thanks guys!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
For many of us in the northeastern US and elsewhere, it has been a long and cold winter. But spring is finally here, and we are excited to welcome a new season with our Spring Sale 2015! For 48 hours only, take 10% off all MoYu products and 5% off everything else with code SPRING.

Also, don't forget to take advantage of our lube and sticker specials! Please note that bonus items should no longer be mentioned in the order comments – please simply add the items to cart and all applicable discounts will be automatically applied!

Lube Special: Buy 1 Cubicle Silicone Lube OR Lubicle, get 1 5cc Cubicle Silicone Lube free. Limit 1 free lube per customer.

Sticker Special: Get 1 Sticker set free with a purchase over $20 Limit 1 free sticker set per customer.

Check out the full details here: http://goo.gl/XR5Z11

The recently-released MoYu Crazy Windmill Cube:
moyucrazywindmillcubeb1.jpg

Our new line of full-fitted AoLong V2 stickers (also available for the GuanLong):
57alfffullbright1.jpg