• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

rsquaredcuber

WCA
2013RAMR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Asmallkitten you and the cubicle will be vending at Red Cross Open 2014? I need to buy stickers.

somebody else correct me if I'm wrong, but I think thecubicle.us only vends cubes and at the most lubing services at competitions...I'm pretty sure they don't vend stickers...but you could order from the website around black friday/cyber monday instead for stickers...I'll bet they'll have great deals!

WCA
2014ATTI01
somebody else correct me if I'm wrong, but I think thecubicle.us only vends cubes and at the most lubing services at competitions...I'm pretty sure they don't vend stickers...but you could order from the website around black friday/cyber monday instead for stickers...I'll bet they'll have great deals!

I don't know for sure, on the official cubing USA site for red cross 2014 open it says "thecubicle.us will be selling and providing prizes at this event" or something like that

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Asmallkitten you and the cubicle will be vending at Red Cross Open 2014? I need to buy stickers.

asmallkitten says we are planning on vending at Red Cross Open 2014. We won't be bringing all of our stickers, but if you email us a few days before, we can bring the stickers to the competition and you can pay for them there. Or, you can pay for the stickers online and just say in the order comments that you want the items to be picked up at Red Cross Open 2014 instead. :)

I am planning on making a fairly large order from you guys. I was wondering what 'international' means in this context. Does it mean anything outside of America or North America?

Thanks for your interest in our products. On our site and in this post, 'international' means outside of the USA, which is where we are based. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions, and we are looking forward to doing business with you!

Woah! When you guys said you would throw in a free gift with my package I thought you meant a mini screwdriver or something, not an extra Guanlong!

Thanks so much, you guys are the best

No problem, glad you liked the gift! :) And sorry again for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

--

In other news... the first mass-produced 2x2 Mirror Cube is now available! Not too difficult to solve, but it's a neat collector's item and the quality is fairly good. Mechanism is somewhat based on the WitTwo 2x2 V2 and it was made by the creators of the FangCun.

http://thecubicle.us/fangge-mirror-cube-p-3743.html

fangge2x2mirrorb3.jpg

WCA
2014ATTI01
[/QUOTE] asmallkitten says we are planning on vending at Red Cross Open 2014. We won't be bringing all of our stickers, but if you email us a few days before, we can bring the stickers to the competition and you can pay for them there. Or, you can pay for the stickers online and just say in the order comments that you want the items to be picked up at Red Cross Open 2014 instead. :) [/QUOTE]

A trip from NY to Jersey is gonna be a while :( Might have to take the train from Manhattan. So this is nice! I would love to buy a 57mm set of Half Bright Stickers and some lubicle in the actual contest, don't have much online money to spread around you know, also would love to meet you guys in person! Cheers! and what is the cubicle email?

Last edited:

AlGoreRhythm

In other news... the first mass-produced 2x2 Mirror Cube is now available! Not too difficult to solve, but it's a neat collector's item and the quality is fairly good. Mechanism is somewhat based on the WitTwo 2x2 V2 and it was made by the creators of the FangCun.

Just as I finished making a batch of these, they mass produce them. Great. Will definitely be buying one, though.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
A trip from NY to Jersey is gonna be a while :( Might have to take the train from Manhattan. So this is nice! I would love to buy a 57mm set of Half Bright Stickers and some lubicle in the actual contest, don't have much online money to spread around you know, also would love to meet you guys in person! Cheers! and what is the cubicle email?

No problem at all, and we are looking forward to meeting you at the competition as well! :) Our email is [email protected].

Just as I finished making a batch of these, they mass produce them. Great. Will definitely be buying one, though.

Oh sorry to hear that. I'm sure the handmade shapemods still have some of their advantages though. Thanks for your patronage!

When is order 32502 going to be shipped out? I need the pyraminx to Monday (not today) but i know thecubicle shipping to Sweden is fast:D last time it took 4 days

Thanks for your recent order! We shipped out your order on Monday, and we hope it arrives on time. And yes, shipping to Sweden is usually very fast in our experience so we are optimistic that it will arrive by next Monday :)

--

In other news... the MoYu 13x13 is now available for pre-order!

Pre-Order Link: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-13x13-p-3748.html

We also just got an unstickered prototype version. It's very smooth, especially on the outer layers.

moyu13x13pre1.jpg

Last edited:

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
http://thecubicle.us/dayan-50mm-p-504.html
Is there a reason why the DaYan 2x2 costs more than a standard 3x3? :/

There are other cheaper 2x2s on the market, but the DaYan company probably felt that their product commanded a premium price due to the success of the ZhanChi. Also, even though the DaYan 2x2 is a bit pricey, many people still believe it is the best 2x2 out there for speedcubing. If you are looking for a basic 2x2 to get started with, there's plenty of other high-quality options in our 2x2 section here: http://thecubicle.us/2x2-c-24.html

WCA
2013HALL03
Do you know what stickers would fit best on an Ayi 5x5x4? I need a set of black stickers for a 5x5 face. I have a caliper and can make some measurements if that would be helpful, or post pictures of the stock stickers.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Is there any chance you can do a demo video of the mirror 2x2 and the moyu 13x13? thanks :D

I'll definitely be making a video of the MoYu 13x13, probably this weekend. It will be a video of me stickering it :eek:

I'll probably turn it a bit at the end, too! Maybe I can sneak in a bit of the Mirror 2x2, I'll see. Basically, the 2x2 has a WitTwo 2x2 V2 mech, so it actually turns really smoothly and cuts corners.

Here's my channel if you haven't subscribed already -- I'll be posting the vids on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1a4b5aC2jnCuJeYYe_JE7Q

Do you know what stickers would fit best on an Ayi 5x5x4? I need a set of black stickers for a 5x5 face. I have a caliper and can make some measurements if that would be helpful, or post pictures of the stock stickers.

We would recommend 4x4 62mm stickers for that puzzle. For all of our sticker recommendations, check out this page: http://thecubicle.us/stickers_guide.php

Or simply visit the product page and look under the product name for a link to the recommended sticker!

Oh man this store. I recently got a stickerless (pink) MoYu AoLong, great price, great cube, great lube, great stickers, great site, great shop.

Thanks for your kind compliments :) We are glad you found what you wanted, and we hope you enjoy the cube!

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
I recently received my order (31834) and I realised that one of the fluoro green Dayan 57mm stickers was slightly cut. I'm certain I did not cut the sticker while opening the package, as the sticker zip-lock bag was not cut or damaged in any way.

View attachment 4687

Everything else was great though.

Last edited:

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
I recently received my order (31834) and I realised that one of the fluoro green Dayan 57mm stickers was slightly cut. I'm certain I did not cut the sticker while opening the package, as the sticker zip-lock bag was not cut or damaged in any way.

View attachment 4687

Everything else was great though.

Glad to hear the order arrived safely. Sorry to hear about the problem with the single sticker -- we would be glad to send a replacement sticker to you at the same address, and we'll let you know when we send it out. Hope this helps resolve the issue!

Can you please add a MoYu bundle with LingPo, choice between huanying/weilong/aolong, and choice between weisu/aosu?

Thanks for your suggestion. Some of our bundles are a bit outdated, so we will definitely try to expand our bundles to include those options soon :) We'll post here when the bundles have been updated!

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Glad to hear the order arrived safely. Sorry to hear about the problem with the single sticker -- we would be glad to send a replacement sticker to you at the same address, and we'll let you know when we send it out. Hope this helps resolve the issue!

Thanks a lot!

By the way do you guys sell replacement parts for the Aoshi? I did something silly and I broke a piece on accident.