• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Our Labor Day 2014 Weekend Sale starts now! For 72 hours only, take 5% off everything store-wide using promo code LABOR and also receive a free Mini MoYu Screwdriver with any MoYu Cube purchase!

You can also pre-order the new ShengShou Aurora 2x2 for just $6.93 here: http://thecubicle.us/shengshou-aurora-order-p-3370.html

Also don’t forget to take advantage of our other deals:

Lube Special: Buy 1 Assorted Silicone Lube OR Lubicle, get 1 5cc Assorted Silicone Lube free. To claim, mention desired weight of free lube in order comments. Limit 1 offer per customer.
Sticker Special: Get 1 Sticker set free with a purchase over $20. To claim, mention desired sticker set in the order comments. Limit 1 offer per customer.

Check out the full details here: http://thecubicle.us/labor2014.php

aurorapre2.jpg

moyuscrewdriverb1.jpg

AmazingCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
How i can pay with Euro if there are only Dollars?Someone can help me?

It's no problem at all -- your credit card will handle the exchange from Euros to US Dollars for you. Just enter your credit card information as normal at checkout and it should work just fine.

Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any other questions.

Whats your payement method?

We accept credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer.

Can I order a cube with my prefered sticker shades already stickered on the cube that i purchased ???

Sorry, we don't have a stickering service at the moment. Stickering cubes is fairly easy and straightforward though.

Mollerz

Swag Overlord
WCA
2011MOLL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I know you have had the pre-order on the AoChuang (MoYu 5x5) for a while, if I've pre-ordered it along with other items, will I receive the cubes/stickers in 2 batches, will I have to pay 2 sets of shipping?

Is it also possible you can send packages to the UK as gifts so we don't get silly customs charges as well?

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
So I know you have had the pre-order on the AoChuang (MoYu 5x5) for a while, if I've pre-ordered it along with other items, will I receive the cubes/stickers in 2 batches, will I have to pay 2 sets of shipping?

Is it also possible you can send packages to the UK as gifts so we don't get silly customs charges as well?

If you pre-order the MoYu 5x5 in the same order as other items, they will ship together when the MoYu 5x5 is available. If you would like them to ship separately, please place 2 separate orders.

Sure, please just make any special requests in the order comments, and we'll do our best to accommodate your request :)

--

In related news...

After 3 months, the MoYu AoChuang 5x5 is finally available for pre-order! Get a free set of custom-fitted AoChuang stickers (or 3x3 stickers) as a pre-order bonus.

Check it out here: http://thecubicle.us/moyu-aochuang-order-p-3420.html

moyuaochuangpre1.jpg

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Do you guys know if moyu is going to make the AoChang in primary plastic? Thanks.

Most likely, yes. They have made primary plastic versions for almost all their recent speed cube releases, including the AoFu, AoSu, AoLong V2, DianMa, LiYing, etc. so we are fairly sure there will be a primary plastic version for this cube as well. Release date will most likely be 2-4 weeks after the black/white release date. We'll update the product page when we find out!

Also is it possible to get the AoChang unstickered?

Sorry, it's not possible at this time. MoYu doesn't produce unstickered versions for their puzzles anymore.

Any chance that you'll you'll be making stickers for the Moyu Crazy YiLing?

We are definitely looking into it. It's a bit complicated, but if all goes well, we should have them out within 1-2 weeks from today. We'll post about it when they are ready.

---

In somewhat related news, Curvy Copter stickers are now available!

Link: http://thecubicle.us/curvy-copter-stickers-57mm-c-66_167.html

57ccfullbright1.jpg

slinky773

WCA
2014LEEY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
What shades are in the moyu sticker set from your store?

On any sticker selection section of the website, if you add a sticker set it shows you what shades there are. FYI, though, Moyu is White, Red, Fluro Bright Orange, Fluro Yellow, Fluro Green, and Sky Blue.

I ordered an Aosu on Monday. It's still processing. Is this because of lots of orders from the Labor Day deals? When should I expect my cube (plus mini screwdriver and sticker set) to ship out?

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
On any sticker selection section of the website, if you add a sticker set it shows you what shades there are. FYI, though, Moyu is White, Red, Fluro Bright Orange, Fluro Yellow, Fluro Green, and Sky Blue.

I ordered an Aosu on Monday. It's still processing. Is this because of lots of orders from the Labor Day deals? When should I expect my cube (plus mini screwdriver and sticker set) to ship out?

Yeah. Orders during sales always take a little longer.

Btw, from your signature, why is your PB lucky single slower than your non lucky single?

slinky773

WCA
2014LEEY01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah. Orders during sales always take a little longer.

Btw, from your signature, why is your PB lucky single slower than your non lucky single?

To be honest, I'm not sure. The NL single, IIRC, was a PLL skip and the PB single didn't have any LL skips but it may have had easier F2L pairs or something. Either that or I was just doing better that day. It was my first (and only) sub 10 single.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10

Yes, sorry about the brief delay. We are working hard to ship out orders from the sale on a first-come, first-served basis, and we should definitely be getting to your order by tomorrow (Thursday).

Feel free to email us directly at [email protected] if you have any other questions or concerns regarding the order :)