• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

TheCubicle.us - High Quality Puzzles, Custom-Cut Stickers, Premium Lubricants & More!

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Ah, nevermind now. I took it out of the packaging just to see how it turned and I was so disturbed by the stiffness I spent an hour making it perfect. So it's probably not returnable now :p but thanks anyway.

Plus bigger black cubes look more satisfying when scrambled than biger white cubes.

No problem, glad to hear that you are liking the black cube! Feel free to let us know if you need anything else :)

When are you going to do the drawing for the Moyu 13x13x13 from the black friday/cyber monday sales? I know you guys are probably still backlogged, but I was just wondering when/where it would be announced, if at all. Thanks!

Prize draw was held on Monday and the winners have been posted on the front page and also contacted by email. Thank you for participating in the sale. We hope it was exciting!

for the silicone lube
there used to be an option on the page to add a dispensing tip
do they come with a tip now? or does one havw to order one separately from lube accessories

All the lubes come with dispensing tips now. If you don't want the dispensing tip, use this link to order it instead (select No for dispensing tip). http://thecubicle.us/assorted-silicone-lube-p-61.html

Just wondering, if i bought something during the black friday sale and it still says "processing" should i expect it next week or is that just the lack of update frequecy?

Thank you for your order. We are working hard to ship out the orders on a first-come, first-served basis, and we should be all done with the sale orders by Wednesday or Thursday the latest. If you have a specific order number you would like to ask about, please email [email protected] or PM me the order number and we'll get back to you with the details.

If I were to ask to pic up stickers in Red Cross Cubing Open 2014 where you guys are vending this Saturday, what email do I send it to?
And do I send you the link to the shade if its custom?
EDIT: I already sent an email to [email protected]

We will be vending at Red Cross Open so it is possible to pick up your order there. I saw your email, and I'll be sure to get back to it as soon as I can :)

Also, if anyone else is attending Red Cross Open this weekend and wants to pick up or request items, feel free to email [email protected] about it and we'll bring the items to the competition.

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
Just wondering, I ordered on Tuesday (It was a 45$ order), and I know that the Black Friday sale/Prize draw has taken a while. Did the prize draw delay all other orders?

It's possible -- please PM the order number or email it to [email protected] and we'll be glad to look up the order and let you know the current status :)

Are they going to be selling cubes on the spot at the comp?

Yes, we will be vending and providing prizes at Red Cross Cubing Open 2014! If you are attending, feel free to stop by our table and check out everything we have to offer :)

If anyone else here is attending, we hope to see you there as well!

Note

WCA
2014LUCI02
"Please note that for orders containing custom cubes, processing can take a few days since the custom cubes are produced off-site."

I ordered a plastic box, a Gans 3 V3, a Lanlan 3x3x2, and a 1x1. Are any of those custom cubes? (Not really a complaint..Sorta makes it worth the wait.. ^^)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
A cool guy thanks for the 55mm zanchi I bought today but on OF the sides doesn't have a washer, I'll send an image today to your support email. Thanks :3

Thanks for your email, we have responded to it already. Nice meeting you at the competition!

Sorry to bother you, but one of the GuanLongs that I ordered in the recent sale came with a broken piece.

Sorry to hear that. Please email [email protected] with a picture of the problem and we'll be glad to assist you further :)

"Please note that for orders containing custom cubes, processing can take a few days since the custom cubes are produced off-site."

I ordered a plastic box, a Gans 3 V3, a Lanlan 3x3x2, and a 1x1. Are any of those custom cubes? (Not really a complaint..Sorta makes it worth the wait.. ^^)

Nope, none of those are custom cubes. If you would like us to look up your order for you and let you know the details, feel free to PM me the order number or email it to [email protected] :)

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
The Mini MoYu AoSu 4x4 (60mm) is now available for pre-order! It's 2mm smaller than the original AoSu and 3mm bigger than a typical 3x3 cube. Other than the size, it appears identical to the original MoYu AoSu 4x4. I think it will be interesting to see what difference that 2mm makes for speedcubers :)

Also, we are also giving away a free set of custom-fitted Cubicle stickers with all pre-orders of this cube! Check out the details here: http://goo.gl/2xKPPd

aosu%20mini%20black.jpg

dougthecube

WCA
2014DOUG01
i have made two orders one six days ago, and the other three days ago. They are both still processing. They are orders numbers 36339 and 36775. I was wondering if you had any news?

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
i have made two orders one six days ago, and the other three days ago. They are both still processing. They are orders numbers 36339 and 36775. I was wondering if you had any news?

Hi, thank you for your recent orders. We have looked up your orders just now and we expect to ship out your order Thursday!

By the way, if anyone else reading this is wondering about the status of their order, we are just experiencing some delays due to many customers ordering at the same time for the holidays. Rest assured that we are working as hard as we can to ship everything out as soon as we can. If any customer wishes to inquire about their order or let us know any specific needs, please feel free to PM the order number to me or email [email protected] :)

VikingCuber

If I order a mini aosu, a weilong and some stickers now, is it possible to get them before 9 January?

Just to let you know. I live in Denmark and ordered this last monday and I just recieved it today. So without knowing for sure I would say that it shouldn't be a problem at all even though it's Christmas and New Years eve soon.

Last edited:

a cool guy

WCA
2010CHAN10
I just made my 5th order today. I had good experience with you guys in the past.

Order number: 37376 (Rushed)

Just saying. :p

Thanks very much for your continued patronage at our store :) We see that the cubes have arrived already, and we hope you like them!

If I order a mini aosu, a weilong and some stickers now, is it possible to get them before 9 January?

To Sweden, most likely yes. We've had fast shipping to Sweden and most countries in Europe before, so it should be no problem for the order to arrive by then. If you want to be extra sure, we would recommend adding Rush Processing at checkout. It's not that much and it will make sure your order ships out as fast as possible. Hope this helps :)

Are you guys going to rename these stickers to 60mm stickers?

http://thecubicle.us/sticker-picker-62mm-small-c-66_158.html

It's a fair point, but I think we'll be making a new set for the Mini MoYu AoSu 60mm if that was what you had in mind. The 62mm stickers may fit a 60mm cube just fine, but the spacing is for a 62mm cube (if you use application tape, this could matter). So, the new Mini AoSu 60mm custom-fitted stickers will be spaced for application tape on a 60mm cube.

Wait, I'm confused. Aren't they just the same stickers? Or does the Cubicle make their stickers to sizes they prefer?

The stickers in that link (62mm - Small) were made after some customers requested stickers that looked the same as the factory stickers on the MoYu AoSu/WeiSu (at first anyway -- MoYu recently changed the stickers and now they are bigger and they look different). I guess some people just prefer the bubbly shape of those stickers to the custom-fitted ones.

---

Also, the Mini AoSu 60mm is here! Apparently, there was a minor change to the edges that helped get rid of the inner layer catching problem that affects some 62mm AoSu cubes. To be honest, I think that change was long overdue and MoYu made a mistake by letting their flagship 4x4 continue to have this small but still significant problem for so long. Glad that they fixed it in the mini version though -- I wasn't sure at first because the pictures weren't high quality enough, but I just verified it with the actual cube.

Mini MoYu AoSu 4x4: goo.gl/2xKPPd

Pics:

moyuaosu60b1.jpg

moyuaosu60b4.jpg

If anyone is interested, here's a video of how to fix the catching issue on the 62mm AoSu (the mod essentially replicates what has been changed in the Mini AoSu now):

Last edited by a moderator: