• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Personal Fun Fact Game!

Hazel

Premium Member
Yeah you need a bigger desk

I once tried to hide in a trash can when my parents weren't home so I could pop out and scare them but I got stuck in the trashcan and had to wait 30 mins until they got home to pull me out.
I'm sorry, but that's one of the funniest things I've read/heard all day xD

I drink more sparkling water than regular water :3

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, this is fun.

Philip Pullman sounds like an interesting author. I'll check him out. :)

I have hyperlaxity or hypermobility. This means most of my joints are much more flexible than average. I can do neat things like sit in the lotus position, bend my fingers back 90+ degrees and touch my thumb to my forearm.

Scrombo

Pineapple on pizza? Could be worse. Could be anchovies.

Fish freak me out. It's something about their beady eyes and scaly skin that unsettles me.

T.A.V

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ohhh damn! My U perms are all R & U moves so won’t have that issue, but the H perm ends with M move.

I once stayed totally silent for 10 days, no talking, no phone, away from family. Only meditation throughout the time. Super Magical things happened during and after that retreat.

FluxDigital01

I remember discovering that alg. Fun times.

My crush likes me back
Not good enough.

I'm finally Sub-20, so it's time to (properly) learn full OLL.