• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Speedrunning

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT

I finished my first HTML5 speedrun of 60 Seconds Burger Run............
The current World Record is 47s 233ms
My Time (on livesplit) came out to be 47s 150ms

I may have a world record. We must wait for the moderators to re-time it.

If you guys wanna check the time for yourself, here is the video of my run

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT

I finished my first HTML5 speedrun of 60 Seconds Burger Run............
The current World Record is 47s 233ms
My Time (on livesplit) came out to be 47s 150ms

I may have a world record. We must wait for the moderators to re-time it.

If you guys wanna check the time for yourself, here is the video of my run

I'm still trying to get a success! I have a few runs on Moto X3M though.
My profile for speedrun.com: https://www.speedrun.com/user/Westsi

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
well the astrophysist is wrong, its 1/7.5 trillion.
Are you a cuber?
Yusheng Du: Getting a scramble that would probably be one in a quintillion
Feliks: Getting so many lucky scrambles that the odds of that happening are way too low for me to write.
Max Park: Don't even get me started on this dude.
The thing is that less rare things have happened. The chances of finding life on a planet are about as likely as dropping a 1,000,000 piece puzzle out of a plane and it landing solved. Yet we still exist. Other stuff have beat the odds, and there is a pretty big chance that Dream didn't cheat. He has literally nothing to gain. If you were Feliks, why would you cheat. For people to be proud of you? Well, these big people have self respect as well, and I don't think they would cheat.
Also you are like 10 so idk

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you a cuber?
Yusheng Du: Getting a scramble that would probably be one in a quintillion
Feliks: Getting so many lucky scrambles that the odds of that happening are way too low for me to write.
Max Park: Don't even get me started on this dude.
The thing is that less rare things have happened. The chances of finding life on a planet are about as likely as dropping a 1,000,000 piece puzzle out of a plane and it landing solved. Yet we still exist. Other stuff have beat the odds, and there is a pretty big chance that Dream didn't cheat. He has literally nothing to gain. If you were Feliks, why would you cheat. For people to be proud of you? Well, these big people have self respect as well, and I don't think they would cheat.
Also you are like 10 so idk
get your facts right im 11, you are still a kid anyway too. He would cheat cause in discord he said that the runs were hard and would have to try and try again to be lucky, so he might've cheated because of that, or maybe another reason.
We are lucky we have been in a goldilocks planet, but the probability of Dream's run is too low, it just can't be true. Also don't compare feliks with dream because even if feliks cheated he wouldn't get away with it.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
get your facts right im 11, you are still a kid anyway too. He would cheat cause in discord he said that the runs were hard and would have to try and try again to be lucky, so he might've cheated because of that, or maybe another reason.
We are lucky we have been in a goldilocks planet, but the probability of Dream's run is too low, it just can't be true. Also don't compare feliks with dream because even if feliks cheated he wouldn't get away with it.
I love how all of your evidence can easily be used against you

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
wait an astrohyscist aren't those for planets
Well, I think you need to trust some people, if Feliks said he got a sub 3 I would believe him because we know he is reliable
it isn't a matter of trusting really, we have to face the facts, and if feliks got a sub 3 i wouldn't believe it unless video evidence is there and its all true.
some people might be reliable but that doesn't mean that they can cheat and everybody would think that he didn't, or someone submitted a run without evidence and everybody would believe him.

Spacey10

YouTube
Visit Channel
it isn't a matter of trusting really, we have to face the facts, and if feliks got a sub 3 i wouldn't believe it unless video evidence is there and its all true.
some people might be reliable but that doesn't mean that they can cheat and everybody would think that he didn't, or someone submitted a run without evidence and everybody would believe him.
Then I don't believe that you are sub 1 minute?
Why, because I don't trust you?
See, You need to trust people at times. Also Dream does have video evidence, on a flipping livestream.

Silky

I cannot believe that this is still a conversation. This is driving me mad. If you guys want I can explain why he cheated on stream.

Silky

This is my channel. Will stream in an hour. If you don't have a twitch account/can't make one you can PM on the forums and I'll address questions.