• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cubers who also speedrun?

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm thinking about making a video about speedcubers who also speedrun. Off the top of my head there's Stanley Chapel who's third in the world in Super Mario Bros, and Graham Siggins who's sub-18 in Super Mario 64 16 star. DGCubes and LaZer0MonKey play NES Tetris which I might talk about as well towards the end since speedrunning channels also cover high score based games from time to time

Are there any others you guys know of that I should talk about?

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm thinking about making a video about speedcubers who also speedrun. Off the top of my head there's Stanley Chapel who's third in the world in Super Mario Bros, and Graham Siggins who's sub-18 in Super Mario 64 16 star. DGCubes and LaZer0MonKey play NES Tetris which I might talk about as well towards the end since speedrunning channels also cover high score based games from time to time

Are there any others you guys know of that I should talk about?
Scalpel, graham, rowe, shivam, grego and a lot of other cubers speedrun as well.