• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

SpeedCubeReview's Petrus Tutorial

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
There is a great lack of good petrus video tutorials online. But recently, the famous youtuber @SpeedCubeReview has published a video tutorial! It is very well explained, and if you want to learn petrus, I would recommend you check it out!

NOOOOO I was so lazy and I still only have one part of my tutorial :(

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
It is great to see these tutorials, and see that Petrus is a method that was not forgotten in time.
~me shuffling guiltily on supposed to haven made a tutorial a year ago~
I have a partly completed guide though on the bright side.
~ Yo arrastrando los pies con sentimiento de culpa en el supuesto de haber hecho un tutorial hace un año ~
Tengo una guía parcialmente completa, aunque en el lado positivo.

I’m hopefully taking Spanish for GCSE so maybe I shouldn’t be using translate lol
Hola

Petrus_EW

Que bueno que hables español. Facilitará mucho la comunicación
~me shuffling guiltily on supposed to haven made a tutorial a year ago~
I have a partly completed guide though on the bright side.
~ Yo arrastrando los pies con sentimiento de culpa en el supuesto de haber hecho un tutorial hace un año ~
Tengo una guía parcialmente completa, aunque en el lado positivo.

I’m hopefully taking Spanish for GCSE so maybe I shouldn’t be using translate lol
Hola
Que bueno que hables español, facilitará mucho la comunicación :cool: