• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Leftover Cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys. I've been taking an extended break from cubing. Over the last few months, I managed to accumulate quite a few cubes that I bought for a cubing store and am looking to get rid of them. All of these puzzles are still in the original boxes. I have 7 CII's, an FII, a few mini C's, a few Cubetwist Square-1's, about 7 Maru 4x4's, a few GuHongs, a QJ Pyraminx Crystal, a few Shengshou 2x2's, and 3 Magic Clocks. Please let me know if you're interested in any of them and we can negotiate.

-Sagar

puzzlemaster

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
@blackzabbathfan: I was originally planning on selling the crystal for around 23 or 24...let me know if that's ok with you.

@waffo: I don't have any white cubes :(

@bwronski: the FII has already been sold

@Linalai66: I currently don't but if I do you're going to need to pay for shipping...which could be quite expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.