• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Leftover Cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
lordskull14
Thread starter #1
Hey guys. I've been taking an extended break from cubing. Over the last few months, I managed to accumulate quite a few cubes that I bought for a cubing store and am looking to get rid of them. All of these puzzles are still in the original boxes. I have 7 CII's, an FII, a few mini C's, a few Cubetwist Square-1's, about 7 Maru 4x4's, a few GuHongs, a QJ Pyraminx Crystal, a few Shengshou 2x2's, and 3 Magic Clocks. Please let me know if you're interested in any of them and we can negotiate.

-Sagar

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
lordskull14
Thread starter #8
@blackzabbathfan: I was originally planning on selling the crystal for around 23 or 24...let me know if that's ok with you.

@waffo: I don't have any white cubes :(

@bwronski: the FII has already been sold

@Linalai66: I currently don't but if I do you're going to need to pay for shipping...which could be quite expensive.

WCA
2008LAUD01
YouTube
lordskull14
Thread starter #16
how much for a guhong and square-1? and how much is shipping and do you have them in white?
A Guhong will be 13 and a square 1 will be 7. So about $20. Shipping will be around 5 dollars I expect. I only have them in black though.

how much does the shengshou costs?
The Shengshou will be $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.