• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling Cubes as a lot

SnipeCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Okay, I have decided to sell most of my cubes as a lot, instead of separatly. The Cubes are listed below, I am selling the cubes all together, not seperatly. I will only accept Paypal, And shipping will be $7 to US only. Local Pickup will be fine if you live near SC. The cubes that are for sale are as listed. Please post offers in the comment section if you are interested in them. I will post pictures.

White Vcube 7 - Missing all Center Caps, They will not fit on, But I will include them.
Rubiks Brand 5x5 - Very loose, good condition
Cube 4 You 3x3x5 - Great condition
Wooden Snake Cube - Great condition
White Fangcun - Great condition
Dayan Guhong V2 - Very Smooth, Stickers are all still on, But the cube is used ALOT, and you can tell that by the stickers
4 Dollar Store Cubes - All in great condition
Shengshou 2x2 - Great condition
Shengshou Megaminx - Good condition some stickers are peeling, Tape is on one of them.
HandMade Cube 4 You 1x1 - Great condition
QJ 1x3x3 - Has a weird popping problem, If you turn it, some of the corner peices come out. Maybe super glue would fix it.
Rubiks Magic - Good Condition, Only puzzle that will come scrambled, as I never took the time to learn to solve it.
Vcube 5 - Just peices, No core. Will include the core, but it is broken and unusable, possible able to be repaired.

I couldn't upload the pictures here so here is an album with them all in it http://imgur.com/a/cScdB

BaconCuber

Just wondering, are you quitting cubing, or just getting rid of some of your puzzles to make room for new ones?

CarlBrannen

WCA
2013BRAN01
My main is a Zhanchi 55mm with the corners clipped but I only clipped the corners of the corner cubies, and those only on their corners that are adjacent to edges. It makes it easier to do slice moves.

I'm guessing that clipping the outside corner edges makes the cube easier to turn for small hands as the outer corners won't get in the way as much. I don't clip those corners because I use them to turn.

SnipeCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha. I disassembled it and thought the florian mod was to sand down all the corner peice parts. Than I decided to put sand down the middle centers (the 4 center peices) and I cut them way to far. So I replaced those with black peices. I would easily say that it is the most messed up cube in the history of cubing. Haha :)