• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube sightings in media

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
the newest AGT season (not sure what episode) has a cool cubing act
the cubers name was Ethan
I didn't catch the last name
I once saw this cuber, I think he was a cuber on social media (or maybe it was on tv idk) solving some kind of Rubik's cube (I forget what kind) in an interesting fashion (but it could have been an interview or something, I don't recall). I forget what his name was but I think it was European or something idk it's been awhile.

White KB

Premium Member
WCA
2019BRUC01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I once saw this cuber, I think he was a cuber on social media (or maybe it was on tv idk) solving some kind of Rubik's cube (I forget what kind) in an interesting fashion (but it could have been an interview or something, I don't recall). I forget what his name was but I think it was European or something idk it's been awhile.
“how rude”
-some 80-year old I guess

Puzzlerr

I think I know who you're talking about. He did cube magic a while ago on AGT (His name is Steven Brundage)
The guy i'm talking about is 17 and from the US