• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubik's Cube sightings in media

WCA
2009SHEE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
They weren't legit blind solves, hence my anger.
Don't worry, I understood that, I do BLD too you know :p. It just seemed strange that both solves had the same end, makes me think they could be the same scramble since I assume he only prepared 3 fake solves. It's annoying that they don't show much of the solves so we can't analyse in detail.

efattah

Yif the Asian demon magician solves a 3x3 by waving it in the air on a live talk show, I'm unable to explain how he does this. Jump to 2:20:

It might be a five move reverse scramble but even so he waves the cube so smoothly it impossible to even see which slices move.

Eric Fattah
BC, Canada

Last edited:

Renox

Feliks was on some tv show called KidsWB this morning, where he solved 10 3x3's in a race against the hosts in under 1:30 or something . Top kek

wir3sandfir3s

Alright so at the end of the latest episode there was this video, basically a preview of next week's episode (sorry couldn't embed this):
Here
There is some pretty exciting and interesting stuff in there, but the main thing that really caught my eye was the obvious Cuber, and I got super excited. Americas Got Talent is my favorite show, and to finally see cubing being revived and reaching this far is amazing. I know it has appeared on other Got Talent shows, but this is the first time it has been on AGT and I am super hyped to see what he has in store for us.
So, time for analysis. He is obviously using a moyu cube, my guess is maybe a Yuexiao or a GTS. I am not too sure though, and if anyone can confirm what it is that would be awesome. Next, who exactly is it? I know the image showed is pretty blurred but maybe someone knows them or maybe they are even in these forums?
All in all, I thought this was pretty cool and definitely should be shared. I am excited to see your thought on his :D

Loiloiloi

WCA
2016CLAR04
The simpsons Season 27 Episode 19
Just randomly saw this while watching an episode
dQJponW.jpg