• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Relationship help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piebomb

Okay so back in July I broke up with a girl and I was destroyed then I started talking to her friend. She helped me get over the breakup and as we were talking I started to like her. One day one of my friends asked out my ex and I got really upset which upset girl #2. We fought and she said she didn't want to talk to me anymore. Three weeks later I found out my grandpa had brain tumors. I was upset and I needed someone to talk to so i texted girl #2 again and we talked for a couple hours and she said that she missed me. The next day I told her that I loved her and she said she loved me. Problem was we can't tell anyone unless we wanted girl #1 to be angry at us we had to keep it a secret. Now she's getting back together with her ex whom she has been going out with on and off for a while. What should I do?

Piebomb

I turn 15 in January and I don't care if my ex is upset second girl does and my grandpa is in Washington I'm in Texas

Piebomb

Screw the girl one girl two thing they're not on here.... I hope first girl is Jessica second one is Eden and Eden is getting back with her ex

Rpotts

WCA
2010POTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You're missing my point. You are 14 and having "relationship troubles" with other 14 year olds. Your Grandpa has brain tumors. Do you not see why he should be more important to you?

AustinReed

WCA
2011REED01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know you've already pointed this out.
1: Relationship stuff on Speedsolving is just stupid. Even if it is off-topic.
2: I'm really upset about how you care too much about this relationship. Not to start a pity party, but my grandpa was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and died a couple months later. I barely got to see him, and now I'm really upset about it. Don't worry about the relationship. Treat each moment with your grandpa very valuably.

Piebomb

If there is one thing I hate it's when adults talk down to kids like we're somehow less capable of love than adults or less capable of feeling pain

Status
Not open for further replies.