• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random draw: win a Gan 11 M Pro 3x3!

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Apologies about the delay. I've taken the entries, did a random # draw, and the winner is.....

@Jeffdacuber

Congrats to Jeffdacuber, please PM me your address and I will send the puzzle to you immediately. If you wish to give the puzzle away to another member, choose a member and let me know.

Keep your eyes out for another random giveaway soon. If you have any ideas of competitions or giveaways, let me know. Looking to giveaway more puzzles over the coming weeks.

You could've given away FOUR Guhong v4s for the same price lol (or like 10 meilong Ms but that's not as exciting)

RoThoPro

In the spirit of the new year, I'm going to do some puzzle giveaways. To start, I will be giving away a brand new Gan 11 M Pro 3x3!
View attachment 14479

All you have to do is reply to this thread telling about your 2020 cubing story during this covid lockdown period. Just some ideas of what to write: how did you practice? How has your cubing practice/competing changed since covid? What improvements have you made? What, if anything, will you change in 2021? I'll leave it open, it can be as long or short as you want.

Only 1 reply per person.

From all the entries, all the replies will go into a random number generator and a winner will be chosen at random. It starts now and will end in 10 days on January 17th at midnight EST GMT-5, so get your response in early!

Good luck, looking forward to the responses. Happy cubing!
I already have one, so if I happen to git picked you can pick someone else for me

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
There’s no need for lock if no one posts stuff like this lol
Well, I can see some 10 year old in about a month joining the forums, searching “giveaway” and trying to enter, then throwing a fit that it closed, and then leave the forums after only 2 posts, 1 trying to enter the giveaway, 1 throwing a fit.

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
I started cubing at the beginningof lockdown. before i just knew how to solve one in like 5 minutes but now i had a lot of time so i started practicing. I now average 15 seconds on 3x3 and do othe rcool events as well. if it was not for corona i probably would have never started speedcubing.
Well, I can see some 10 year old in about a month joining the forums, searching “giveaway” and trying to enter, then throwing a fit that it closed, and then leave the forums after only 2 posts, 1 trying to enter the giveaway, 1 throwing a fit.