• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Random Blindfold Cubing Discussion

MatejMuzatko

WCA
2013MUAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have noticed that the 3style algs in my signature resources are a little out of date. Is anyone interested in me updating them? Since it will take quite a bit of work, I will only do it if people actually read them, which I have no idea if people do.

I would be interested in them, as I have DF buffer and I'm interested if I can do my cycles faster :)

Sadiq

I am struggling to learn 3BLD corner memorization. I get confused, are there any tips for me. My brain is fried from tying to lean the corners using letters.

shadowslice e

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am struggling to learn 3BLD corner memorization. I get confused, are there any tips for me. My brain is fried from tying to lean the corners using letters.

I just use speffz and then create sentences out of pairs. It helps to just memorise the first letter of each face (all vowels for the first three and last face) the other ones are M and Q

Roman

WCA
2012STRA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have noticed that the 3style algs in my signature resources are a little out of date. Is anyone interested in me updating them? Since it will take quite a bit of work, I will only do it if people actually read them, which I have no idea if people do.

Please do it. I always share your algs with people who ask "what should I learn next after M2/r2?"

josh42732

Depends how fast you are. For example, I memo 3-2-4 and execute 4-3-2, but only because I'm good at 4bld. Josh doesn't seem too bad at bld, so probably recommend memo 4-2-3 and then execute 3-2-4.

Lol I memoed 4-3-2 and executed 2-3-4 so 2 and 3 were both in short term. That's probably a better idea though. I'll do that next time.