• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pyraminx HELP PLEASE!

loverthehater

WCA
2010ZAND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Heeeey! I've posted this question like 2 times now and the only thing i've gotten was a mefferts... is that the best or is there better? :confused:(please not the russian, i don't like the smallness of it :p) other unrelated note, a 2x2 eastsheen is being shipped out here... What do you think of that?

splinteh

YouTube
Visit Channel
Heeeey! I've posted this question like 2 times now and the only thing i've gotten was a mefferts... is that the best or is there better? :confused:(please not the russian, i don't like the smallness of it :p) other unrelated note, a 2x2 eastsheen is being shipped out here... What do you think of that?

Uhhh

You should get a QJ Pyraminx. They're one of the best ones out right now.

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Don't post the question 2 times. Search next time.
2x2 Eastsheen<2x2 LanLan or Ghosthand or Shenshou

cubefan4848

WCA
2011FLAY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
On Lightake there is two different types of QJ pyraminxs. One is a QJ pyraminx and the other is a QJ frosted pyraminx or something like that. I have bought both of them and one was average and the other was awesome. The frosted one was the average one and it came with stickers and the other one came with tiles. As i read from the last post the tiled one seems to be good aswell.
On a different note I have a white mefferts ll pyraminx for sale if you want to try it out.

Joker

YouTube
Visit Channel
GH and Shenshou are different last time I checked. Idk.
On topic: don't repeat threads like this...should have made this a poll also