• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Problems with YouTube

MJCuber8595

WCA
2015JALB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ahhh. Long day at a soccer tournament. Played 3 games, ran a lot. Finally come home and rest... wait what? YouTube sent me an email. hmmm I wonder what it is. Open it up and receive this:

Hi MJCuber,

The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. After reviewing the content, we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines. As a result, we removed the following videos from YouTube:

"Challenge #2: Solving a Skewb with feet" (https://youtu.be/efLnloGCZV8)
YouTube cares about our users' safety. For this reason we have strict policies against any provocative content uploaded by minors. Based on this set of policies, we have removed your video. If another user requested you to create a video, we encourage you to report him/her using our help and safety tool. Please also consider talking to a trusted adult or law enforcement agency if you are receiving requests from users that are inappropriate in nature. For more information on teen safety please refer to the Safety Centre.

Your account has received one Community Guidelines strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations could prevent you from posting content to YouTube or even lead to your account getting terminated.

For more information about Community Guidelines strikes, please visit our Help Center. Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the Help Center.

- The YouTube Team

Ok soooo.... no livestreams, cards, branding or featured content for 6 months. Great. No hate please.

EDIT: I appealed (Thanks Alex Maass!) and the video is still deleted but I can stream etc.!!!

2nd EDIT: It got flagged again, I appealed but they rejected my appeal.

Last edited:

MJCuber8595

WCA
2015JALB01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Dear MJCuber:

Thank you for submitting your video appeal to YouTube. After further review, we've determined that while your video does not violate our Community Guidelines, it may not be appropriate for a general audience. We have therefore age-restricted your video. This does not negatively impact your account standing.

To learn more about age-restricted videos, please visit our Help Center at http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=117432.

Sincerely,

— The YouTube Team

:) Thanks!!!

MJCuber8595

WCA
2015JALB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
lol antoine and me had no problems with our skewb WF ytuwrs

So, it got flagged again.

Hi MJCuber,

The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. After reviewing the content, we’ve determined that the videos violate our Community Guidelines. As a result, we removed the following videos from YouTube:

"Challenge #2: Solving a Skewb with feet" (https://youtu.be/efLnloGCZV8)
YouTube cares about our users' safety. For this reason we have strict policies against any provocative content uploaded by minors. Based on this set of policies, we have removed your video. If another user requested you to create a video, we encourage you to report him/her using our help and safety tool. Please also consider talking to a trusted adult or law enforcement agency if you are receiving requests from users that are inappropriate in nature. For more information on teen safety please refer to the Safety Centre.

YouTube isn't the place for sexually provocative content. In addition to this, violent, graphic, or humiliating fetishes aren't allowed on YouTube, and videos containing this type of content will be removed. We review content on a case by case basis, and videos will either be removed or age restricted, depending on the severity of the act. Learn more here.

Your account has received one Community Guidelines strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations could prevent you from posting content to YouTube or even lead to your account getting terminated.

For more information about Community Guidelines strikes, please visit our Help Center. Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the Help Center.

- The YouTube Team
I appealed but they rejected

thelunarbros

WCA
2015TEJA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
we've seen a bunch of videos get taken down, none of us know why

i think if people actually saw the video instead of having a computer judge it we wouldn't see all of this

Last edited:

CuberRiley

WCA
2015Edwa01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Someone has something against Skewbs. I'm pretty mad they rejected my appeal and now I can't live stream for 6 months, just because of my Skewb destruction test. People shoot iPhones and burn their houses down and that's not taken down, yet my video is?!?!