• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Poll] The best 3x3 speedcube (in YOUR opinion)

Whats the best 3x3 SpeedCube right now in your opinion?

• YJ Sulong

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • YJ Chilong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YJ Yulong

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Moyu Aolong

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Moyu Weilong V2

Votes: 29 18.7%
  • Moyu Huanying

• Maru 3x3

• FangShi ShuangRen II

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dayan Zhanchi

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • Dayan Guhong V2

Votes: 12 7.7%

• Total voters

v0lt3r

Don't worry, later i will count all votes of people who said other cube in a post reply. I will make a list in the main post of others that have been said.

But please, if you like V1 or V2 vote the cube even if says weilong v2 for example.

sorry for the confusion

Johnny

Clarksville, Arkansas / Minneapolis, Minnesota
YouTube
Visit Channel
First, we need to define "best". Does best mean the fastest? Most controllable? Smoothest? Crunchiest? Most aesthetically pleasing? IDK. So I am going to have to consider everything in this and because of that I think that the WeiLong is the best. It's fast but when it's unlubed it's controllable. It's smooth but not excessively so. The mechanism is also aesthetically pleasing.

My main is the YJ yulong because I like the elegance of its mechanism, but the WeiLong is objectively better.

Last edited:

Johnny

Clarksville, Arkansas / Minneapolis, Minnesota
YouTube
Visit Channel
I chose the Gohong v2. Mine is pretty broken in and I love the smoothness off it. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and I still like it more than all the newer cubes

My main issue is that the cores of Dayan cubes are pretty fragile. The only core that has ever broken on me is the Dayan core. Also, the GuHong's corner pieces break easily.

v0lt3r

First, we need to define "best". Does best mean the fastest? Most controllable? Smoothest? Crunchiest? Most aesthetically pleasing? IDK. So I am going to have to consider everything in this and because of that I think that the WeiLong is the best. It's fast but when it's unlubed it's controllable. It's smooth but not excessively so. The mechanism is also aesthetically pleasing.

My main is the YJ yulong because I like the elegance of its mechanism, but the WeiLong is objectively better.

With "best for you" i mean the one you like more, overall. Considerating everything, which one will you choose? Weilong you said. Thats it then. I dont talk about fast, or controllable. More like a comparative of the overall average score of cubes. In your opinion. ;)

thanks for vote

v0lt3r

Come on guyss we need at least 100 votes to be a fair competition, buts being interesting with 50 already. Aolong/weilong saturated the market lol.

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Somehow I doubt this poll will be very meaningful, if most people haven't tried all of these cubes. I'm sure many people will for example go for Aolong, although they have never tried the Gans III 57mm

Ingo

I own all the cubes in the poll, but for me the best cube is the Gan 357 with the transparent core.