• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Poll] The best 3x3 speedcube (in YOUR opinion)

Whats the best 3x3 SpeedCube right now in your opinion?

• YJ Sulong

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • YJ Chilong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YJ Yulong

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Moyu Aolong

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Moyu Weilong V2

Votes: 29 18.7%
  • Moyu Huanying

• Maru 3x3

• FangShi ShuangRen II

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dayan Zhanchi

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • Dayan Guhong V2

Votes: 12 7.7%

• Total voters

v0lt3r

The best 3x3 speedcube (in YOUR opinion)

First of all hello everybody im new to this forum but i have been reading it for almost 2 years :D so im no that new really.

I know that there are post like this one, but my idea is to make a one very complete because all threads i have seen don't have the best market speedcubes or are old so you can't really compare them that good. And new cubes came out to market so i think is time to re-do this and probably better.

So please vote ! its 2 secs even if you don't post and we will have 1 more opinion to compare.

1 more thing, im not asking for the best speedcube in the market, im asking for "your opinion" of the best 3x3 in the market. Because everyone have different opinion but at least this way we can see the tendency.

I know its hard, but choose only 1. :) I think this thread will be valid until major changes come to the market, so will be very usefull for everyone.

If your favorite cube is not in the poll please, specify it in a post. (Shengshou Aurora, Cyclone boys, gans III...) Later i will make a count of all votes to "others" cubes too, and update down here. Because i can't put more than 10 in the poll, so i put the most used ones.

Oh, my favorite: Moyu Aolong Enhanced

Error: Actually Aolong in the poll means Aolong V2, so regardless of the version which u like vote it please. Same for others. Because i can't edit the poll, to put V1/V2 in all cubes. If any moderator can do it without reset the votes, please do it. Thank you.

OTHER CUBES TABLE: Updated until post #39

Moyu Liying2
Gans (any version)3
Rubik's (speedcube version)1
F21
ShengShou Aurora2

Regards, I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

v0lt3r

Yeah i mean Aolong v2 in the poll, was a mistake but i can't edit it now :p

Just please, vote it as aolong v2, even if say aolong only.

Same for weilong, fangshi and guhong. if you like v1 more than v2 just vote it too. We will see the total votes at the end. Normally most people like v2 more, thats why i did that.

Stefan

WCA
2003POCH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Off-topic: Is there an explanation for words/parts ending in "ng" so often?
Sulong, Chilong, Yulong, Aolong, Weilong, Huanying, FangShi ShuangRen, Guhong.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
Off-topic: Is there an explanation for words/parts ending in "ng" so often?
Sulong, Chilong, Yulong, Aolong, Weilong, Huanying, FangShi ShuangRen, Guhong.

Because... Long translates to dragon, and Chinese people like dragons so they put dragons on a lot of things.

as for the rest of the non-long 'ng's... because chinese. Ngs are common in chinese :p

ccownerful

my main is the updated version of the Moyu Aolong v2. But my main before that was the fangshi v2.