• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Permutation League! Season 2 Cancelled. :(

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
BRUH
I was warming up, and averaging 11-12
So I record and all of a sudden I’m at a 15 average for some reason
I don’t even know anymore. Possibly there’s a large difference between stackmat and phone starting/stopping positions.

When do signups close? I’m literally going to spend tomorrow morning and afternoon just recording ao25s until I get something close to my normal times.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
BRUH
I was warming up, and averaging 11-12
So I record and all of a sudden I’m at a 15 average for some reason
I don’t even know anymore. Possibly there’s a large difference between stackmat and phone starting/stopping positions.

When do signups close? I’m literally going to spend tomorrow morning and afternoon just recording ao25s until I get something close to my normal times.
Signups will close like end of march.
I think I have to be there also ....
I haven't got your submission?

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
I wouldn't be opposed to participating in the event, but it's smack dab in the middle of my work day. I'd be free on the weekends, but that's more than two days I'd be opting out. Best of luck with the event either way.
Thanks! Yes, the timing is a bit of an issue to sort out, but oh well.

Lava_Castle

Also I have a question (I still will not participate in THIS season, maybe the next), do I require a Stackmat or can I just record a computer time?