• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Permutation League! Season 2 Cancelled. :(

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Genius Cuber

If YouTube themselves doesn’t provide a service, then I don’t trust it.

Can you pm me and Nathan (@Nmile7300) on here anyway with the other info, but yes, you can send the vid to me through discord. I am Westsi #0412
But the thing is that I don’t know how to work this forum so it’s simpler and easier to send through discord

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wait is this sponsered like can the contestants earn MONEY
just curious
We're still working that out. Probably not though.
But the thing is that I don’t know how to work this forum so it’s simpler and easier to send through discord
Press on where it says Jam88 or press here: https://www.speedsolving.com/members/jam88.53363/ and then at the top of the page press start conversation. When the next page loads press in the recipients field and enter nmi and the press the top result which should be Nmile7300(that is Nathan). Then fill in the title and main body and at the bottom press send.

Last edited:

Agam Chawla

We're still working that out. Probably not though.

How about adding a fee per participant
and then dividing it by ranks
Example
10 participants per person fee 5$
Total Money Present 50$
Organizer keeps some amount 5$
remaining amount 45$
Now money divided amongst ranks of everyone in top 4
1-20$
2-10$
3-8$
4-7$

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
How about adding a fee per participant
and then dividing it by ranks
Example
10 participants per person fee 5$
Total Money Present 50$
Organizer keeps some amount 5$
remaining amount 45$
Now money divided amongst ranks of everyone in top 4
1-20$
2-10$
3-8$
4-7$
I don't want to charge people to do it.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, paying money to have to enter in a relatively small competition and having just a 50% chance of getting more money even assuming everyone is in the same time range doesn’t fit. Even C@H doesn’t do something like that.
Most people here don’t have stuff like Paypal accounts and things either, and working stuff out would just be a hassle.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, paying money to have to enter in a relatively small competition and having just a 50% chance of getting more money even assuming everyone is in the same time range doesn’t fit. Even C@H doesn’t do something like that.
Most people here don’t have stuff like Paypal accounts and things either, and working stuff out would just be a hassle.
Yeah, asking kids to pay to enter a comp arranged by another kid is not a great idea IMO. Are you thinking of signing up?