• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Permutation League! Season 2 Cancelled. :(

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
I just have a strange feeling
Somewhere
Alt emails are being made lol.
I have checked this and deleted all the duplicates that all seemed to be submitted at like 1/2 min intervals. After doing this, THESE
1612470573948.png
are the results.
4x4 has won, and will be the extra event!
So just to reiterate, signups are NOT yet open, and when they do open, please only signup if you are going to participate in BOTH 3x3 and 4x4, I will NOT take anyone who only wants to participate in one. Qualification times will be based on your 3x3 times. More info will be posted when signups open!

D

Deleted member 55877

I have checked this and deleted all the duplicates that all seemed to be submitted at like 1/2 min intervals. After doing this, THESE
View attachment 14728
are the results.
So just to reiterate, signups are NOT yet open, and when they do open, please only signup if you are going to participate in BOTH 3x3 and 4x4, I will NOT take anyone who only wants to participate in one. Qualification times will be based on your 3x3 times. More info will be posted when signups open!
Poggers!!

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
View attachment 14728
are the results.
Poggers

We should have a qualifier. I think that would really help with some of the excitement and make it a little more enjoyable. Also, we should have a more professional layout and possibly a bO5 sets. Wait a minute, that sounds like Monkey League!! What do you think @Jam88 ?

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Poggers

We should have a qualifier. I think that would really help with some of the excitement and make it a little more enjoyable. Also, we should have a more professional layout and possibly a bO5 sets. Wait a minute, that sounds like Monkey League!! What do you think @Jam88 ?
I have discussed with @Nmile7300 and we have some plans for a qualifier that I will make clear when signups open at the end of February. Keep the suggestions coming though!
We will probably stick to the win/loss system like last time.

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have discussed with @Nmile7300 and we have some plans for a qualifier that I will make clear when signups open at the end of February. Keep the suggestions coming though!
We will probably stick to the win/loss system like last time.
SO @Jam88 , will there be a best of 5 sets? I feel like that is much more reasonable than doing just an average of 5. It will really help to prove who is the real winner and not just have it based off of one average. Also, are we able to tell you the times that we are available? I only cube beyween 5-8 AM EST and that can be pretty early for some others

Last edited:

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
SO, will there be a best of 5 sets? I feel like that is much more reasonable than doing just an average of 5. It will really help to prove who is the real winner and not just have it based off of one average. Also, are we able to tell you the times that we are available? I only cube beyween 5-8 AM EST and that can be pretty early for some others

I agree that the set idea is much more fun than a simple average of 5

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
SO @Jam88 , will there be a best of 5 sets? I feel like that is much more reasonable than doing just an average of 5. It will really help to prove who is the real winner and not just have it based off of one average. Also, are we able to tell you the times that we are available? I only cube between 5-8 AM EST and that can be pretty early for some others
RE best of 5 sets, I don't have enough time to do it. I want to, but would take up to 5x as long, which I have no time for. Sorry.
RE times, the streams will be between 6-8 pm gmt, and unfortunately I am unable to make it any earlier.