• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One-Answer Software Question Thread

Hero

Hi, I'm trying to learn VLS, but it's a PAIN without a trainer. Sadly, I can't find any. So, has anyone made one?

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has managed to get cube explorer on mac. if so, can someone send me the unzipped file? and if you have it on PC, can you send me the unzipped file? thank you :D

WCA
2017LAMB06
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm having trouble with cstimer. At first, every time I x'ed out of cstimer and went back on, everything would restart. It would lose all my times and go back to the original color. Now, every time I open a new session, the session disappears. Can I do anything to resolve this problem? Should I use a different timer?

Sandro Pastor

Hello everyone,

A while ago I saw a website on one of J-Perms videos (I think it was his) that had a website to practice your cross all the way up to 8 moves. Does anyone know what website it is?

Thanks in advance :D

cube corner

csTimer is down on my wifi and can't find any good online timers. I need to have inspection and at least 10 nameable sessions. prisma timer wont download right.

Shadow Cuber

I've been having trouble connecting my Yuxin Gen-3 Timer to CSTimer. CSTimer seems to be stuck on --.-- and my yuxin timer is going bezerk. The lights keep flickering and the display keeps cancelling out randomly, despite me getting all the right cords (3.5mm to 3.5mm audio & 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter). Could anyone offer advice or a solution?
Many Thanks,
Shadow Cuber