• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One-Answer Lube Thread

abunickabhi

Staff member
WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I find the cubelelo lubes to be very good.

I use Cubelelo Velocity and Cubelelo Swift lubes a lot. They are much cheaper than the DNM and other premium lubes available in the market.

SH03L4C3

i just got Lunar and its wayy better than weight 3
Weight 3 is not a cubicle premium lube, it is supposed to be a cheaper basic silicone lube. Of course matrian is better. Get Lubicle Speedy or DNM37 and compare to that. Results will shock you

I find the cubelelo lubes to be very good.

I use Cubelelo Velocity and Cubelelo Swift lubes a lot. They are much cheaper than the DNM and other premium lubes available in the market.
I have tried Cubelelo Lube once at a comp, I put it in my clean MoFang Jiaoshi and it did not last long with meh preformance. Equivalent to SCS lube if not worse. It is cheap tho.

Alex Davison

YouTube
Visit Channel
Weight 3 is not a cubicle premium lube, it is supposed to be a cheaper basic silicone lube. Of course matrian is better. Get Lubicle Speedy or DNM37 and compare to that. Results will shock you
Cubicle weight 5 arguably is the most important lube, despite being cheap. Other lubes like DNM or Silk are useful as well but to the same extent

SH03L4C3

is is an awesome beginner lube. can do a bit of everything. My only problem is that it comes in a syringe. I hate syringes especially when I have to fit all my cubing stuff in 2 small boxes