• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Older cubers discussions

Oldmancfop

Check out jperms cross video on youtube.

It’s not his first one or second, it’s from about a month ago and is all about efficient finger trick-friendly solutions.

He does about ten examples, first giving you the scramble then asking you to pause and find your own solution then watch his solution.

You could spend a whole hour just thinking about each one. To just watch it once from start to finish would miss the point, I think.

I keep meaning to go back to it. My cross solutions are poor when it is more than five moves and I need a lot of time to think about things to come up with a good solution. I only posted the one above after being inspired by open seas slice suggestion which made me start thinking about it.

Anyway happy cubing
Thanks, sounds good, I'll check it out. If nothing else it might serve as inspiration and encourage me to stop being lazy with my cross.