• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New to cubing, so hooked already

RMcDonald

YouTube
Visit Channel
Also! It seems that about half the time my posts say they're pending mod approval then they never show up. I can't imagine I've said anything worth a mod objecting, so who knows?

I was pretty excited when I checked the WCA records and saw a fellow aussie (Feliks) up there :)

@Lazy Einstein: Really? It's fascinating to me what people have trouble with, the D2 in the A perms is my favorite bit of them, feels so quick. I hate B and B' though. Not a huge fan of L turns either (damn you mirrors!)

WhatIsRubiks

Welcome, hope you have fun here

for me N perms are the worst. They are not fluid at all for me and just slow as hell

rebucato314

WCA
2015SHUN02
Learn full PLL. Then take a rest. Thats how I got from ~35 to ~25. After that, learn algs for tricky F2Ls and easy OLLs. Make sure to practice look ahead as well. That way, you should be about 20 secs.