• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

new speed lube on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyusosrs?

Aw man, It really is a shame you couldn't meet the best cuber in the world (Cough, cough*).
I just bought some lube. Might review it, but that kind-of depends on how much time I have on my hands... besides, I sound dreamweird on video -_-.

I tried to learn bld, but stopped for a while. maybe I'll get back to it...
lol@ messed up sleep.

Oh, and how long do you think shipping will take to Canada?
what a shame...

yeah, I know. What a bummer. You couldn't meet the most famous cuber in the world either...
ya faz can't come to this comp.just liek me
I'm pretty sure the most famous cuber is Dan brown...

Nice hidden white message, by the way.

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Aw man, It really is a shame you couldn't meet the best cuber in the world (Cough, cough*).
I just bought some lube. Might review it, but that kind-of depends on how much time I have on my hands... besides, I sound dreamweird on video -_-.

lol@ messed up sleep.

what a shame...

yeah, I know. What a bummer. You couldn't meet the most famous cuber in the world either...
I'm pretty sure the most famous cuber is Feliks...

Fixed

Edward

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
Visit Channel

lol@ messed up sleep.

what a shame...

I'm pretty sure the most famous cuber is Feliks...

Fixed

If not Dan Brown, then the most famous cuber is probably Erik. Feliks is only just starting to become well known in the non cubing community.

Whyusosrs?

Ask a person who just learned beginners method if they know who Dan brown is. Ask them if they know who feliks is.

Whereas this entire board knows both. So since this board knows both then the only other real factor is the people not on this board who still know feliks and/or Dan brown.

radmin

WCA
2010HARD02
I put a drop on each centerpiece where it meets the core.
Then one drop inside.
The corner rounding processed wiped it off so I put a second drop in when that was done.

I didn't seem to get much of a reaction out of it in my AV. How much did you put in? Mine is also brand new so it might need a good handful of solves before I notice a difference.

Edit: Apparently yours is brand new too. How much did you put in?

WCA
2010LECA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ask a person who just learned beginners method if they know who Dan brown is. Ask them if they know who feliks is.

Whereas this entire board knows both. So since this board knows both then the only other real factor is the people not on this board who still know feliks and/or Dan brown.

Kay. I asked my friend. He said "Oh yeah! The dude who wrote the Da Vinci Code! I love that book!"
Then I asked him if he knew Feliks. He said "Yeah, the dude with the World Record Avg, was it? I saw it on the WCA website."

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel

Kay. I asked my friend. He said "Oh yeah! The dude who wrote the Da Vinci Code! I love that book!"
Then I asked him if he knew Feliks. He said "Yeah, the dude with the World Record Avg, was it? I saw it on the WCA website."

Da Vinci code (or however you spell it :S) is amazing. as in the book.

I hope my lubix comes before ToS. Then i'll never need to lube my type C again :D

canadiancuber

WCA
2010CHEN01

lol@ messed up sleep.

what a shame...

Yeah, I know, I really wanted to meet dillonbladezjust liek me

cough, cough :rolleyes:

@Pixel:
When do you think you'll be shipping the next batch of orders? I'm eager to try it :D Plus, my type C is in dire condition
cough* vice versa cough*

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can soon. I'll be getting the VCube set (including the illusion) soon. I could always ask the guy if I can try it with the one that's on display, but he likes bragging to people "that's how it feels right out of the box" which to me isn't that great, but I guess compared to most rubik's brand cubes it is a pretty nice improvement. I'll ask him and tell you tomorrow if I was able to do it though.

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can soon. I'll be getting the VCube set (including the illusion) soon. I could always ask the guy if I can try it with the one that's on display, but he likes bragging to people "that's how it feels right out of the box" which to me isn't that great, but I guess compared to most rubik's brand cubes it is a pretty nice improvement. I'll ask him and tell you tomorrow if I was able to do it though.

well, I know for sure I love the feel of an out-of-the-box eastsheen. amazing. have only solved my ES 5x5 2-3 times, only cause it was scrambled by accident :p

TEGTaylor

WCA
2009BROC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
At first I was very sceptical of this lube but, after trying it, I now know its amazing. I bought a haiyan memory and at first it was very fast but as I did more and more solves it started to slow down. I lubed it with lubix this morning and after upwards of 200 solves its still amazing. I also mixed it with maru lube and now my haiyan memory is godly. This product has certainly earnd my respect.

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
At first I was very sceptical of this lube but, after trying it, I now know its amazing. I bought a haiyan memory and at first it was very fast but as I did more and more solves it started to slow down. I lubed it with lubix this morning and after upwards of 200 solves its still amazing. I also mixed it with maru lube and now my haiyan memory is godly. This product has certainly earnd my respect.

wow, all these amazing reviews really must mean that they're worth the hype! can't wait... say goodbye to lubing mah type C :D

aznfury

WCA
2009SITU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, would love to!

But... I'm working on getting my Passport now. Will still be about 6 weeks before I get it.

So have to pass on that one. =/

Shame I miss the once in a life time chance to meet the most famous cuber in the world!
I could have learned some skillz.

=P

And OOH! I'm learning BLD now too. pjk is teaching me how. Talk about messed up sleep lol. So yea, did my first successful attempt at doing CE CO the other day. Meeting up with him tomorrow, and will get a few questions answered on the corners that keep messing me up.

Can't wait to do a BLD solve... That's Ninja.

- Pixel -
i got a question.... instead of paying by paypal, can I just mail cash to u? I have absolutely no money in my paypal account so its easier for me to buy by cash.
If you have the cash, you can use PayPal. Go to http://usa.visa.com/locators/gift-card-locations.jsp and find out what locations near you sell Visa Gift Cards. Make a PayPal account and add the gift card code onto your PayPal account and use it for orders. :p

dillonbladez

WCA
2010CHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, would love to!

But... I'm working on getting my Passport now. Will still be about 6 weeks before I get it.

So have to pass on that one. =/

Shame I miss the once in a life time chance to meet the most famous cuber in the world!
I could have learned some skillz.

=P

And OOH! I'm learning BLD now too. pjk is teaching me how. Talk about messed up sleep lol. So yea, did my first successful attempt at doing CE CO the other day. Meeting up with him tomorrow, and will get a few questions answered on the corners that keep messing me up.

Can't wait to do a BLD solve... That's Ninja.

- Pixel -
i got a question.... instead of paying by paypal, can I just mail cash to u? I have absolutely no money in my paypal account so its easier for me to buy by cash.
If you have the cash, you can use PayPal. Go to http://usa.visa.com/locators/gift-card-locations.jsp and find out what locations near you sell Visa Gift Cards. Make a PayPal account and add the gift card code onto your PayPal account and use it for orders. :p

yeaah

paypal = near-instant transaction = faster
cash = slow transaction (Send by mail) = slower.
It doesn't matter, but paypal is much safer, and faster. go for the pre-paid visa thing

Status
Not open for further replies.